Reviews for Special Delivery
I LOVE THIS STORY
Steph chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Haha I like your story so far and it's also funny cuz I am Vietnamese
eskimoxisses chapter 46 . 5/6/2010
You wrote a wonderful story. Quynh had this adorable saying, "Aish" and it was like her trademark. This reminds me of Korean or Asian dramas in general where the gal falls for the cold guy - there were some awkward transitions where he just randomly spilled the story of his life (and mother's death) and she comforts him. However, you were really good at mixing romance and comedy together into this whole package. Thanks for bringing it to fictionpress to share with others :)!
Lavandul Spica chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
lol I love it! she's a quirky turkey :) her accent is sweet! oh, haha btw it's Hindi, not Indian...unless you're talking about Native American and if so, just forget I said anything :)
maiff chapter 46 . 2/19/2010
Wow! I can't believe I stayed til 3AM just to finish this. :D I like...no...LOVE it!

One of the best stories I've read. Peter and Quynh are so cute together

Ahh...
jayyy chapter 46 . 10/9/2009
It's not very often I sign a review, nor is it often for me to get passed a one-hundred word passage without leaving.

I declare this story the best story I have ever read on fictionpress.

I will admit there were a few grammatical mistakes that made me want to pounce on you with a red marker but I held myself back.

I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, the characters, and the happy ending. The part where she calls her english 'superior' had me falling out of my seat, (Mostly because I'm yellow.

I lessthanthree you.

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 46 . 7/8/2009
omg love it! you really worried me about him not making it so i was thinking he might possibly run into her in the airport in vietnam
psycho angel chapter 46 . 4/1/2009
this was truly amazing. I loved it it made me cry and is very unique and special to me. love your writing ;)
ukrgrl chapter 46 . 1/24/2009
great story! i enjoyed reading it, it was really funny and interesting :D
Sally Scribe chapter 46 . 11/25/2008
it's so refreshing to read such a well planned out story and i love the whole viet twist. i raised the con rong chau tien flag for this story. i don't know if you are viet or not but your name said you are. it's so true and i love happy endings. i really enjoyed this story. you are a fabulous writer.

Now instead of trying to insert A/N to explain the viet terms to english readers you should just encorperate into Quynh's thoughts. like the one where you are explain the bac you could write, "bac seems too fit him more. he looks like he as a few years on my parents." then later let someone else explains why bac is used.

i love the whole matt twist. it's a really good story other then a few minor mistakes but we all make them. i really enjoyed your story and don't give up writing. but that can be fix if you get a beta reader. make sure you do though get one that knows how to speak vietnamese and can write in it or else proof reading it will be diffecult.

good job.

sincerely,

uyen
Dreamer's Denial chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw. That was really sweet. nicely done!
Just Bee 26 chapter 46 . 7/24/2008
Hey!

Great story. Thank you.
Ikrama chapter 46 . 7/22/2008
Wah! it's the end! oh well atleast it's a happy ending, i'm so happy that ?Quyhn? and Peter got together. Wonder what happened to Helena though...
Blank89901 chapter 46 . 7/21/2008
This was very sweet...so I take it Helena was dumped :D

I loved this entire story because it was so nice and sent such a great message. I feel like Quynh battled a lot in her life, yet she managed to keep her optimism.
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 46 . 7/21/2008
Aww.

That's adorable!

I'm very proud of what you had updated!

:]

Is this the end? It seems like it, but there is more, right?
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »