Reviews for A Song for the Waiting
000000000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh, I wish I read this a couple of months ago, when I was stuck in the same annoying situation, hearing all these songs about breakup and love, when I didn't even have it. I like this poem a lot!
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that is beautiful. I am waiting for that one person too, and i truly think taht he's out there... somewhere... i hope. But its a beautiful song, and i the main reason i joined fp is because CrazyTurtles, Morgan rather, told me my writing was good, and i am always over at her house reading your stuff. I love all of it. So, here's to hoping i am as good as she says, and that you keep geting better! :)
ChildeOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hey look at that, we have a song now! Great job! I know exactly what you're talking about. Everything you hear these days is about how wonderful being in love is or how much it hurts to lose it. No one seems to think about the unfortunate ones (like me) that haven't even gotten a smallest taste of it. I haven't had my heart broken by love because I still haven't found it. Nice song, and I truly appreciate the sentiment behind it.
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Haha i this song so much! sadly i can relate to it i think alot of people can and thats what makes this song soo good! well i'll try and get some of my stuff up so be ready lol! luv ya Elizabeth )
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I like it! Thanks for the shout-out btw. I really like the way it sounds.. I don't know how to explain it better. Anyway, great job
Ashelin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was wonderful. Love really isn't as great as people play it out to be. Well, maybe it is, maybe I have just have bad luck with stuff like that. Well, wonderful job, keep writing!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
beautiful... good work as always.