Reviews for Swiftly Comes the Phantom
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
lol that was interesting this is definitely a story that I would look forward to read! please update soon :D
sousie chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
update soon
Terras1fan chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Whoa, minor typing errors but nice plotline. Some parts are fairly rough and you randomly switched POV in chapter 5 for maybe three sentences.

But this is good. You should update more and finish off your story.
phelps112 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
ooh she's got spunk good for her
ethidda chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I wanted to let you know that I really like the story. However, I find a couple of points slightly confusing.

1.) In the 1st paragraph of chapter 2, you mention that 7 years have past since Aurelia met the Master. Then, you said that she's been looking out the window for something special every birthday since her 9th birthday. Lastly, you mentioned that she was turning 18... However, 9 7 16...

2.) Aurelia has dreamt of the Master for 7 years now, from what I understand, and the dreams had not been horrible nightmares. If so, she has a crush on him, and excited to get closer to him and marry him. Then, why would be so angry and against the marriage?

Thanks for reading the review.
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
OMG. It seems like you have not updated in such a long time. I absolutely love what you've written so far. Please update again soon!
Ck90 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
YAY! AN Update! WOw it rally was long. Oh well. I rally admire her for standing up to him. He seems a bit ok very scary. Can you say Temper Much? UPDATE SOON!
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
nice story. i like it already.
stephy151 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
GASP!

You updated!

YAY!

It was a great chapter, a little short but great nonetheless!

Update soon!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
*raises eyebrow* Please write more soon?
smwah chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
WOW

interesting plot

makes me want to know why he's so aggressive

and if the building moves it made me think Howl's Moving Castle

smwah
virgo-valentina chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Bloody hell...poor aurelia! But somehow though I find Lord Alarian sexy if a bit creepy...

please update!

p.s. you should consider accepting anonymous messages too...
spunkypumpkin chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
Your tale is deliciously dark. I can't help but writhe in anticipation over it... what purposes does Alarian have with Aurelia? I feel as though he must have a soft spot somewhere, he can't be entirely cruel.

I'll be looking forward to your next update... you write brilliantly.
abc123 chewy chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
isn't he like... impossibly old now? and whats being 'bound' mean?
Ck90 chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Was he the one that took her parents? He seems to have been very inclined to marry her eventhough she was young. And well, did he know her parent's or something like that? The story is really interesting and I am quite intrigued! I really can't wait ti see what happens! Update soon!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »