Reviews for She HatedLoved Me
Jenny Rebel chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This moved me... I knew a girl like the one described here. You did a wonderful job on this.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This has an interesting complexity through the way that it is woven. I like the use of "I", and "she", as they really elevate the mystery beyond knowing the actual names of the individuals. This has a real mystical connection aspect to it. The specific vagueness adds alot to this, it generates the reader to thinking in various directions. Well written. MD:77.
Bianco Lupo chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That's pretty deep. I like it. Your grammer could use a little work, but other then that it's pretty good.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I love the phrase you used "Came to dance with me in the night of the sun." You've got light and dark and what can easily be thought of as a romantic thing - dancing, so that one phrase alone just goes so nice with the love/hate thing.
Leylique Morrow chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I am absolutely floored by the parallel of this situation to one of my own - only I am she, and the situation is more future than past.

I love that every detail is there, and none is said outright. You have cleverly buried the meaning of everything in wording that is... well, poetic. Straight to my favorites.

Ashelin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I thought this dreadfully beautiful. The end was so sad. I hated to love this *winks*. Ha, I'm just kidding. It was beautiful. Thank you for your review.