Reviews for The Divine
CrimsonsNight chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
thus explains alot! i reallly hope you decided to update! i really want to read more. it beautiful, kinda went in a different direction than i thought it would but its still very good.
CrimsonsNight chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
i think you've lost something from your earlier chapters, these have a different air about them. i really like it but i don't think you unpack the story enough.
CrimsonsNight chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
oh my! thats horrible! you truely aare an amazing writer! i kinda feel like things are rushed...and that its missing some plot line?
CrimsonsNight chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
awe sooo cute!
CrimsonsNight chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
you have sooo many great ideas! i'm confused where exactly yoir going with this story but it is soooo very good.
CrimsonsNight chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
well how are they going to conquer this issue?...did i ever tell you how absolutely fantastic your plot and characters are? the storyline is so beautiful!
CrimsonsNight chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
stratos brother? perhaps? very good! i'm very much in love with this story..but i was wondering is she still 11?
CrimsonsNight chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
you should finish this stroy! and i waas soo happy that he didn't kill her brother.
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Hi. oh just thought you would like to know that usually you feel or taste something metallic in your mouth before being struck by lightning .
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
this was heart wrenching! i need sooo much more please update i don't think there are enough chapter!
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
i really do love this story! i hope she finds away to get him out! the description and detail is soo awesome specially when he was getting struck by lightning.
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
sooo cute i loved it! please up date more! i really like how you layed out the duel perspectives. its similar enough to understand and connect the two without coming off as redundant. oh and i absolutely love the plot line!
Airror chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Interesting story. I think I like every main character except Pulse. It's sad that Strato is evil because he's kind of cool when he's not killing people. I wonder if Tetra will forgive Strato when she finds out he killed her family. I'm guessing it was Pulse who chained Strato to Thunder Mountain and bombarded him with lightning, was it not? I wonder why Pulse and Strato hate each other.
M.Bianca chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
I meant 10 watts in my last review
M.Bianca chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I'm not an expert in thunder, but I now this:

1. thunder is electricity, so when you get struck by it, you can't moove, at least for a few seconds, so there's no whay he could have pushed her away. but he's a divine, so... that's how you could explain that one

2. 10 watt could kill a person. no, not could, would!

but, except this, everything is understandable, easy to read, enjoyable. I liked it. a lot. so come back and start writing, you hear me?
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »