Reviews for Joria Collection 1
Niels Stegeman chapter 24 . 3/19/2007
Quite an interesting and "aggressive" piece. I very much like the tone in this poem. Well done!
Niels Stegeman chapter 23 . 2/25/2007
23 already! Time flies, no? I've enjoyed all these latest joria, especially #19 and 22. I also very much liked the ending of #20 ("Judge And Label"), quite a refreshing turn in layout. I hope to read many more and my apologies for the short review: I am somewhat in a hurry. I wish you well!
Niels Stegeman chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
First, my apologies for not reviewing the new joria sooner. An oversight on my part.

I would say # 14, 15 and 17 are my favorites of the new bunch. Your joria are, how shall I put it?... more modern than others (and my own). More like Rembrandt vs. Picasso. I hope I'm making any sense and that you don't consider it an insult. That it most certainly is not!

Why so? Mainly through the construction of the poems and their wording and imagery. It's a different take on joria, which is refreshing.

So, good work and thank you once again for the interest!
Niels Stegeman chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
These last two are a wonderful addition to the collection. You've adapted quickly to the format! Not that it's that hard, of course. But still. No, nothing but praise and thanks!
Niels Stegeman chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
First of all, an immense thank you for your kind words and your interest in the jorio. Of course you have permission to write them. In fact, I consider it an honor and very flattering. So thank you.

I've read all of them and I am quite positive. "Torn Up Love Letters" and "Exploit The Sinister Night" are probably my favorites. It's always rewarding to see what other people do with your "creation" (for lack of a better word) and you have done something good with it. Some other writers here on Fictionpress also write joria (plural of jorio...) and everyone has their own distinct style and does something new and fresh with it. It's really fun to read.

All in all, I have enjoyed reading your work so far and I am looking forward to seeing more. Once again, thank you (truly) and many good wishes.

- Anaare