Reviews for Don't Leave Me Alone
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Right in the feelz.
booksareamazing chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
In all honesty this made me cry so I guess that you've done you're job and well. It's so incredibly well writen and I felt like I was Tobias and it was heart breaking. Being a triplet I know that if I losteither one of them that I wouldn't feel whole, more like an important part of me was gone. Eiether way you did an amazing job and I salut you for it.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
As a twin, this shattered me.
Krowhop chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
(Sitting at work, at 2:30am, reading this) You made me cry...and I'm at work so I can't fix my damn makeup. Good job.
Anon27 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yes, hello again.

My mouth seems to have clogged up, finally. Just stopping by(and not sleeping) to express how sweet this is. Didn't quite leave a lump in my throat- I need the characters to be doing that before I start myself- but was a lovely read.

x
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
oh my god

that's miserable ):

..i couldn't think of quite te right word, so miserable'll have to do.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
:sad silence: Oh. That's so sad, and so sweet...

Sorry, beyond that I have nearly nothing to say. :(
Focaccia Bread chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm not an emotional person by far... and yet, your story still made me choke up. Success, I suppose, in garnering a reaction, eh? Very true emotions. I felt like an intruder, almost. Nice job. :) (or wait.. should that be ;.; lol)
In Darkest Night chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
One: Cannot believe no one has reviewed before.

Two: Where. To. Start. There is so much praise rattling about my brain, I can hardly make sense of them. From the beginning, this piece was proffesional and enjoyable. Tobias's tone of voice is a familiar (and amusing) dry, sarcastic, caustic tone. It develops his character in the mind, far more than a condensed sentance every could.

Third: At first, I thought that maybe it would be Tobias dying, not his twin...But then we got our answer. I love how through his descriptions of her, she seems like a real live breathing person, as real as Tobias is to the mind. Especially with the connections you draw in by mentioning 'emo,' Hamlet, Shakespeare, the oh so familiar 'writing, drawing, in a corner' type, and of all things, a Health video.

Fourth: It is so very much like a picture. A single moment of time in someones mind captured forever in words.

Fifth: If this is just a short example of you're writing, I am very pissed at myself for not finding you sooner. This was the most fun I've had reading a story in a LONG time...despite it's less than happy events.