Reviews for Fallen
My Delusions chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
M...interesting. I'll try not to make you feel awkward about this. ;-) And I'm not offended at all.

I think the point of view is different. I liked the imagery, especially the mirrors and forests. Honestly, (I'm not trying to be comparative or anything), this reminded me of the stuff I used to write in high school that seemed like rambling at the time when I wrote it, but then looking back on it a year or two later, it's actually something to be treasured. Now, I hate not being able to write anything half as introspective and emotionally detailed as the randomness that I thrived on in high school. Hold on to that gift as long as you can. I didn't, and well...I know why they say that you don't appreciate something until it's gone.

Sorry, if I sound superior or out of it or whatever, but I'm pissed off right now because I woke up this morning to find that my roommate invited her boyfriend over and didn't even tell me beforehand...

Under different circumstances, my review might have been more helpful...sorry! But I really did enjoy this monologue, even if my review conveys otherwise.