Reviews for 100
Bob Evans chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
Heh heh heh, quite a different version from that what the kiddies used to watch on Nick Jr.

But no! You better go outside and get struck by that lightning...or, find the lost notebook with the plot in it.

Gosh dang it. Oh well; at least we have more to look forward to from War's Heart...

Pyro Ghost chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Nice chapter. Maybe Cole is the man from the prologue?
Bob Evans chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
It's sad, really. The infamous chase-scene we've all been waiting for is finally here, but at the same time now it's gone. Ah well, just like waiting for a great movie to finally come out, the pay off is there will always be more. And I suspect we're looking at many more great scenes from this story.

Intense, by the way. In the famous words of Sgt. Johnson; "If they didn't know we're here before, they do now".

Jack better run.

Bob Evans chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
Lol, somehow I suspect that it's the Ice Cream Truck they're about to get into. Man, it's been awhile, and so glad to finally be able to read this update. One thing I'm beginning to learn from this story is that whenever something is out of wack, it's probably because said machine or object is probably on crack. Hopefully they'll make it out of Illinois, but something tells me there's going to be some serious use of Jack's power. You told us to keep our eyes on the Dates and Location, so heaven only knows where they're going to pop up next.

Over/out

Bob Evans chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Well this took long enough for me to get to. Although, such a short update. At least they got out of the town. Now you said they make it back to New Zealand, but their still stuck in America. Hmm, can you say road trip?

By far, the best line in this entire chapter would be; "Gift, curse or divine intervention, I can fly motherfucker." That's just great, right there. Well looking forward to how Jack plans on getting out of this one, and more info on these mysterious super soldiers.

~Bob Evans

P.S. As a side note, Jack doens't have to look at the atoms, just the molecules. After all, fire is just a chemical reaction... In case you were interested...
Hawk Raskenark chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Woohoo! Update time! This chapter has really gotten me excited for the next few chapters, and I hope it's as awesome you say it'll be.
Bob Evans chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
Ah, too bad man. But when that writer's block kicks in, not much you can do, eh? Hopefully working on War's Heart will help loosin' up your mind.

Either way, at least we get more chapters for WH. That's always a win.

over/out

Hawk Raskenark chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
Hey look, you quoted me...kind of! Thanks for that.

Still loving the story; can't wait until the sequel to War's Heart.
Pyro Ghost chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
Very Interesting. Your giving everyone a lot of things to try to figure out. The only other explosion I can remember was the facility in chapter 7. If Jack wasn't the only one they modified, why is he an anamoly?
Bob Evans chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
I'm impressed. The author's note at the end just got me even more excited about where you're taking this story. Although I can't remember having seen any previous explosions that might be the one Jack saw, it still means that there is a lot going on that we, the readers, can't or don't see. Excellent work.

When Jack could hear those first snippits of conversation near the beginning I could see an ambush waiting. Then his telepathic abilities (moving people through walls) kinda seemed familiar of Jedi Force moves. I started laughing when I actually caught the phrase "force pushed". (All he needs now is a lightsaber)

Interesting soldiers. In reference to both their strong will to live, sending messages between their minds without talking, and the interesting reference you made about the person escaping the mountain NOT being Jack, it leads me to wonder if these are some kind of super soldiers being designed, which would explain why they keep referring to Jack as the anomaly. Of course maybe they're not soldiers, but still seems like a likely scenario.

Overall a very good chapter. It has me really hooked on the story now. Can't wait to see how that Ice Cream truck gets involved!

Over/out

~Bob Evans

P.S. YES! War's Heart 2 is coming! Very good!
Hawk Raskenark chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
Oh...very interesting. Jack is finally back to his old life, or so it seems! Keep it up.
Pyro Ghost chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Good chapter, but a little confusing. When Jack escaped in the prologue he knew how to use his powers, now he's learning.
Bob Evans chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Poor Jack. It sucks to be him right about now. I'm guessing the first image (the explosion) was from the helicopter, and now he's seen the second one (of Becca). So, does this mean the imploding town image was of the city they're in? Hmm. Well maybe now that he's in recovery he'll be able to make some progress finding his identity.

Bob Evans chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
I'm a little confused. Did Jack transport out of the helicopter? Or did he stop it before it crashed into the ground? Either way, it looks like he's got trouble coming now.

Excellent read. I could see this in an action movie. It would make for one heck of a scene (if the designers could ever create it). Aside from several grammatical errors and typos, another good edition.

Keep writing!

Hawk Raskenark chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
I'm liking it. Short, but still cool update.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »