Reviews for Free Will
justaguy chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
You already know that I am your fan. You and I would be the greatest of friends, if we lived close to each other. We would be a strength, like super heros. You words say so much to me. You speak to my heart and very soul. You are my friend. Always. Forever.

You are awesome.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
matthew... ... ... WOW. sorry I'm not the expressive today, but I'm amazed by this poem; triggered my thoughts. Again, sorry for my..m mh... lack of important comments, I've just been told that I failed Neuroanatomy.. and I'm not in a very good mood.

Never stop writing.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
As excellent a write as ever, hun. Most powerful lines are as follows: 1)"As unforgiving and bleak as an endless winter" 2)"I have howled it in my mind / Until the echoes made my ears bleed." 3)"Another drop in the ocean of blood / That is filled with the tears of the kind hearted".

Your talent continues to amaze me with each piece you write. You are incredible...nuff said.

Sorry this isn't a more detailed review...it's been a rough last day or so. Am sure Erin has filled you in by now. *hugs*