Reviews for Paranoid
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love how fast this poem seems to be. The chopped up lines suited it perfectly, and the last stanza is definately my favorite. Great job, as always.
Starving Artist chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
...This makes my stomach sink. Maybe because it puts pictures in my head that I don't want. That I try to hunt down and massacre every time they invade my head...

Or maybe because I'm one of the few (if not only) person who believes the things you tell me you see. Someone who knows that they aren't just figments of your imagination.

This is one of the few times, however, that I am stumped at the meaning. I read it twice, and still am no closer to an answer. I know that you do this to a point, but I think perhaps you should try for clues in your poems. You have subtle ones, I know (extremely subtle at times), but in lit class, we go through and try to find the clues of the plot-so that, when you discuss the meaning with others and they point out something, you kick yourself for not having caught it. Just a suggestion though. Maybe something to try a couple of times.

I don't know if this was one of my favorites though-probably just because of imagery I got. It was good, however. And I meant it when I said I'm glad you're writing again. It's always been something I've admired and loved about you.

P.S. Did you mean "as fast as my anorexic legs..."?
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
the whole poem embodies that combination of "paranoia & lust", and though at first i didn't think it would be a "deadly combination", i must say, you made me rethink by the end. it's a lovely poem and yet it's almost disgusting at the same time. that's what's amazing. i love it. and i love the way you write. it's addicting.