Reviews for Colorful World
Once upon a smile chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
So hooked. AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Evil cliffy lol
Crescent Fairy chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
I like the idea of doing 3rd and 1st POV. I was fearing for my own life the scene was so good! You bring up more stuff in each chapter, which is cool. I can't wait to find out who's after them and if they'll escape the operation. The section at the beginning was funny with the water gun. Haha. I hope that never happens to me. Great chapter!
Soul Decay chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Wo you updated it, childishness aside. it could have prehaps been a bit longer, and prehaps a bit of description of the other girls? or Haemon? other than that, i liked it. still waiting for the next one ).

~Soul

P.S. theres a space in my name )
Crescent Fairy chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Why don't Haemon and Hypatia have longer to live? Fascinating chapter. Is this story going to go to present day eventually? Or will it end when she finishes telling why she can't get the operation? This reminds me somewhat of Sailor Moon (if you know what that is) with each of the girls and the boy controlling a planet or something. Actually, not really, so I guess I'm just kind of talking about nothing. Yeah, don't mind my sometimes pointless comments. It's a creative plot. You gave a bunch of information in this chapter. I'm excited to see how this will continue!
Soul Decay chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Its good, I cant wait to read more ) but I think your first chapter is the Prologue, a Prequel is something that happened before, like if you wrote something then, wrote what happened before afterwards. If that makes sense... a Prologue is a little background information on the story. That said, cant wait for the next chapter.

~Soul
Crescent Fairy chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This looks like it will be a very interesting story. I wonder why the Earth will be destroyed if she sees color. Can't wait to read more!