Reviews for Death of Days
tabiboi chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
interesting...
Circus chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
So very, very pretty! An hourglass is a beautiful theme. The "refill" line leading back to the beginning is also wonderful. Great job.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
"rememberance is a tried and true adventure, but only for the brave." what a powerful line. i really enjoyed this. lovely.
Jaeiyola chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Amazing. I feel different, perhaps even smarter everytime I read one of your pieces. Its enlighting, something fresh and energizing.

"...the flesh of the sky bluing with suffocation, darkening to indigo, dulling into a funeral black...like the slamminng of a coffin door..."

Wow, one of my favorite lines. The descriptions are so clear, I can picture every detail with acute accuracy. Another wonderful piece. I'm in love with your works.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
EVENING

[...it was always replaying right before out eyes.] *our- only spelling mistake I caught.

This makes me feel... thoughtful. Today is yesterday in the making, and yesterday only a preview of tomorrow. Life's a great big rerun you don't quite know how to get away from, and I can empathize with the character about self-seclusion and preferring not to remember the cause of all the monotony. It might not be exciting, but at least it's safe, and it's only really when you start to think that things become suffocating.

Yet another interesting piece/thought.