Reviews for Luckless, Anonymous
justabasketcase chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
just wondering, will you be continuing this story?

cause so far, i like it.

hoping for an update! :)
artmagus chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
please don't tell me you won't continue the story, think of dani she deserves a little happiness doesn't she ? do it for her ! please!
xStardreamer6x chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Okay, I just finished reading your other story 'Life is Beautiful', and I realized that Jessie's last name is really Bathas. Sorry about that. :)

xSx
likelemondrops chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Haha, I like it! I didn't think being in Dani's POV would be so entertaining. Just one thing, though: I thought Jessie's last name was Davidson...? Was that a mistake or am I missing something here?

Well, anyway, keep posting stories! I love your writing style.

xSx
rinaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Are you gonna update? im a fan of L.I.B. and this is such a grreat chapter.! PLease continue!
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
awesbut stil., it maes sense

kiu!

ciao

Samanthaome! not the sequel i was looking 4
alwaysforever chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love the idea for this story. Cant wait to read more :)
WhiteChristmas chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Will this ever get updated?
Ri chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Interesting start. Poor woman, though the idea of her having an over-protective younger brother is pretty cute lolz. Looking forward to reading more, so please please please UPDATE SOON!
angelx18 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
very interesting. love the way you write. )

can't wait for the next chapter! D
xoxo1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
awesome chapter

LIB was an amazing story

and i know this one will be too ]]
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Suit-Guy wouldn't happen to be the bar tender would he? Cause they both called her 'Doll', and seriously, how many people do you know that say the word 'Doll'?

Oh well, awesome story, look foward to the next chapter!

p.s. Pls R&R my stories.
rocky19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
update!update!update!
slightly upset chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I'm not reading anymore of your writing, because you are not a reliable person. When I am reading a story I don't want it taken down when I'm in to it. This is not a site to advertise a chapter to a book you might publish. This is intended to share stories and improve you writing skills.
EmmE chapter 1 . 5/5/2007