Reviews for Luckless, Anonymous
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
OK, I lied. So I went over to your Profile to check out the summary of this story and when I saw that it wasn't about Rafael and Jessie I was excited ) Although I find it very unlikely that Dani could be a virgin - whatever, it's your story. Other than that, I really like the story so far :) But why has it been 3 months since you last updated (authors are not allowed to have lives! ;D)? Well, I hope you update soon! Love it,

Chowdizzle
Ms. Sparkles297 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh my god! I can't wait for yuo to update this story! It's just so good! I love it! Even if there's only one cahppie...Oh well. But I'm hoping/praying that you will update soon.

Ms. Sparkles297
BWeep chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Farnee farnee...

I'd love to read this story! I've always felt for Dani and stuff.

And oops, just realized that in a review, I asked you to write the next chapter for a one-shot *blush*
PenChewer chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
o

okay...i just fnished your other story beautiful life one and now i'm totally stoked on this story, love the first chapter, dani is so awesome!

can't wait for an update!

/Jess
awaiting.rain chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i usually dont read stories that have characters from another story being the main charecters b/c i usually end up being disappointed that the previous main characters arent in it as much [did that even make sense?], but i really like this one. update soon.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Excellent start! I really liked Dani in "Life Is Beautiful" so I'm very much looking forward to reading all about her in this story! I hope we'll get plenty of updates of Jessie and Rafael though, they're my favourite fictionpress couple :)

- Pricilla Grey
Counting Airplanes chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
great start cant wait to her the rest of it
RedBerries chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
What's the bet he's married?
Angel of Ink chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I cannot imagine living to be thirty-one a virgin. Seriously. If I were her, I would have shot Rafael for being such a prick before then. It's so cool that you're doing a story for Dani! I never read like the last ten chapters of Life is Beautiful, but oh well. ) Looking forward to the update, whenever it's gonna happen.
Jez-Arinn chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
wow. Can't wait to find out who the new guy is! I'm guessing a few years passed since "Life is Beautiful".

Really can't wait to read more.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh my. This will be interesting. I love it already! :)

I feel sorry for Dani though. Poor girl... But this guy seems promising. For now. We'll see in the morning, won't we?
Perverted Little Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved Life is Beautiful, and you're style is pretty good, so I have high hopes for this story and will continue reading it, but PLEASE make a sequal for Life is Beautiful. Also, HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN TO POOR DANI? She only tries to help! How can you destroy her company and ruin her love life? I'm going to go off and pout until you make her life beter. HMPH!
Alenor chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hmm...i take it that going with him isn't her only mistake? can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
m... this sounds interesting :) i bet the guy's the one who wants to merge with her business... ;D
Inuaka chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
omg, its dani's side of life... with your writing style! this is going to be GREAT! sweetness, I can't wait to read more, and btw, give her hell, just like raffie XD (I'm sure he's already hating me for that )
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »