Reviews for Luckless, Anonymous
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Great first chapter. Has it really been that long? Rafael is a senior in college? Wow. I'm loving this fiction already.

-stixerz-
Russell Stover chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I love this. It's a strong sequel featuring more from a character that we only got brief glimpses of in the previous story. I look foreward to finding out about her and, of course, seeing Raphael and Jesse again. -

And, in reply to your reply: you're welcome. Thank YOU for giving me something great to read. This story is also going on my favs list.
teenyxtinyxtina chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Is this a one shot? Please write more.

And btw, it was Jessica Davidson, why Bathas now?
hyperactive at times chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
ha! this chapter was hilarious. you are so good at being funny. is Bathas like Jessie's mom's last name or something its kinda interestin in a way i have never heard anyone with that last name

great chapter by the way, keep up the funnies
city-gal7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
oh i love it! i always liked DAni...and i'm glad to see that Raffie and Jessie are still 2gether. When i first read the summary, i thought it was Raffie and Jessie's daughter...heh, oops.
chocolatechip chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
its good! it really is! except for, i thought it was gonna be from Rafael's point of view, so tiny disappointment, but this is probably gonna be good too! update soon!
Sparkling Emerald chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
New story! I'm looking forward to it.

Few things I'm confused about though:

1. Didn't Jessica used to be Jessica Davidson? So why Bathas now?

2. If Rafael was 18 and Dani 26/7 in Life Is Beautiful, then Rafael would be 22 now? Wow.
Skeptic-Critic chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Ok..so...For some reason I was expecting it to be Jessie/Raffie...but I'm glad it's not...Cuz we just finished that one...But we will still see them right? Cuz I do love them...Like in the beginning of this chapter...It's so cute...I love Raffie...If only guys like him populated the earth...Everyone would have Beautiful Lives...If only...

I already like this story though...ANd for some reason, I've already grown attached to this guy...I don't even know what his name is...I just know I already want her to end up with him...Isn't that great? I've known him for half a chapter and I already want his destiny to be intertwined with hers...Preferably romantically...
ravenwings13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
:D

UPDATE FOOL ELEPHANT, please.

(P.S. The new side approach with a narrative concerning Dani Montgomery is fresh, inventive, and new. The New York Times applauds Arachibutyrophobia in her new venture.)
books4me chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw, I like it so far.

Looking forward to reading more,

* Books4mE *
la-mocha chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Sounds interesting...

She's thirty and she's still a virgin? Now, that's just sad :P
chic rebel chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
hehe, i like how this is about dani though im glad you placed rafael and jess in it. :D. and im glad they are still together. 4 years! keep it up and update soon!
Carbon Slash chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Woah, nice. Dani huh? Never expect her to have a story, but it's great! I love it ) And who's the stranger? He sounds hot. Yum.

love,

~carbons
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
*gigglefit* i love dani _
caralene chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was promising. Good luck on this one, I'll keep reading it.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »