Reviews for Luckless, Anonymous
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is an awesome beginning!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
yayy its super god, cant wait for the next chapter :P
zoule chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh wow. Lovely new story
alwaysconfused6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
this was amazing, keep it comming
CallMeCute chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aw yay for her!
emerald chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww, are they going to start with the one-night stand thingy. Cause, that would be hot. And this is fun. And I do feel a little sorry for her...a thirty and a virgin with no boyfriend, poor girl. Eitherway Taye, doll-caller will be fun for tonight. UPDATE!

P.S. Raphael is HOT! And Jessie, that manipulative...heh, they are so fun, you Have to continue adding their fluff in here. And I love it that Rapphie is still the infamous brat he was even after the relationship started with Jessie discluding the sleeping around offcourse.
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
your grammar and spelling are pretty awful, but the story line is really neat. i like jess. she's really funny.
hippiechick chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Well, that answers my question. Great chapter; I'm already hooked...but not quite like I was with Rafael.
rocky19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Haha, loved this story, can't wait til you update it! please don't take too long!
bananasplit chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
new story! yay! : )
lalalala chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wo! im excited for this story D

update!
Sir Exal chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Sequel! (Pounces on it like last donut)

I just earned a slap from Dani, because I thought "Dani? Oh yeah, Rafe's sister!" (Whap!)

Dani...we never got much chance to see her character in Life is Beautiful, mostly due to Rafe's first-person narration. Rafe (almost) always tried to paint her as a one-dimentional source of sororital annoyance and aggrivation. That she was so obsessed with her life, she couldn't respect any others.

"...and I’m Desperate with a capital D."

With that one line, we suddenly see that we're going to see oh-so-many more of the fascets of Dani's personality, see the weak points we've never seen before, and get delicously deeper into her psyche.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

I already like the only new character we've really been introduced to, (though we don't even know his name!) and I'm looking foward to his character too.

Rock on, Miss Fear-Of-Peanut-Butter-Sticking-To-The-Roof-Of-One's-Mouth.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4