Reviews for 11:01
Frosthold chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Lol! So true. Its almost funny how much significance (sorry, can't spell) we put on time.

Divine Writer chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
(how ironic) I got to go to bed and get my timing straight so I wont miss the premier of the ATHF movie.
ChildeOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Interesting poem. I like it because I have the tendency to find myself awake and bored out of my mind when I really should be sound asleep and off in dreamland. It usually goes something like what you've written...though it's usually more like 3:30 or so. Nice write, very random and yet relatable.
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hehe - love irony in poetry. I feel for you and can almost hear the creative flow working in the making of this piece. Great job. It's funny, but I just posted a poem titled 5:30 AM which has the same time header format that you have here. I only wish I could have created mine in as short of time as you did. Nice work, and thanks for posting.
Brinneh chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
time is lonely, no matter when. but i know exactly how this feels, just sitting in a chair, not wanting to go to sleep yet, but not having anything else to do. good write.