Reviews for Farewell to the Coffee Lands
Red Midnight chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Even just after reading the first chapter of this particular piece, I am definitely hooked...it's so good! Even from the first one out, the characters are quite developed. I also have always been a sucker for a stuck in a strange place, culture shock kind of story. I found this one referred to by you in one of the forums, and I don't think I will be disappointed.
Bellatree chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Hello there!

This story is really good... OK that's not very descriptive, but it is really good, you set up the characters really well and I love them all.

The town sounds like the kind of place I'd want to live :)

I have a friend who is a perfect fit for the singer that band wants to get!

It's really very good, I hope you continue at some point because I really enjoy reading it.

Bellatree.
BeautifulAssassin chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I really like this story! You've got some great charecters here - keep it up!
The Six of Hearts chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
I like it very much. Even though the story has only just started, I'm already very into the characters and wondering what will happen. Mo is probably my favorite out of all of them though. (prays for Mo and Greta to get together _) Gabriel kind of seems like the typical moody muscian with black hair, I'm afraid, but in some ways not... argh I on't know what I mean...but I will defiantly keep with this one.
lady moonlight chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
AH! Ok now I got that out I feel much better. Greta and Gabriel are so cute WHA. Oh steph you better update soon or I will cry and you don't want that do you. No you don't. Ok now that is settled. I must say once again that your master at making the sence come alive. Steph I really love how this story really used the shop down town it made me so happy to remeber it all! Great job once again!

Lovs & HuggsAllie
lady moonlight chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Oh steph I just can't believe your so freaken amazing! You know what forget what I just said I knew you were so freaken amazing. This chapter was so good, I really liked watching ever sence become alive in my head. You know I really wish that I was Greta right now then maybe I could have Gabriels head on my lap. HAHAHHAHAHA! sorry I will stop dreaming now and just say that you amazing and your story is amazing!

Lovs & HuggsAllie
lady moonlight chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh my god Steph you are the most amazing writer ever! It was just so great and I laught so loud. My mom was trying to get my attention but I was so into your story I did not even hear her. Also thanks so much for saying that nice stuff about me at the ending, you really did not have to. Just writing this story is good enough for me. Also you should not give me so much creidt you are the briliant writer who brought it all together! Well big Lovs & Huggs from your Allie! And once again Great Job!
You Really Think Im Listening chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
GAH! NO! T.T I went for the arrow and found it... it... IT WASN'T THERE! -cries- Please update this Saturday not next saturday! I won't be able to handle that too well...
LunaBela chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Great chapter!

Loved the interaction between Gabriel and Greta!

So Cute!

Well, can't wait to hear about the next update! Take care and UPDATE when you can! Ciao!

LunaBela
Singing After Dark chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
wow! it took me awhile to read this and review, apologies. It was really a nice chapter. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Had a question: what war...the present one? I don't know what time period you're placing this story in so I was just curious. And I wish I lived there with those people!
mcAmelia chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
I'm addicted to this story! I can't wait to read more. Mo is wicked awesome.
mcAmelia chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I can't really think of anything to say besides this is so great so far. I'll read more as soon as I can!
LunaBela chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Aw! I loved the ending! So cute!

Great to know that everybody is geting along!

I do have one question, though. How old are they again?

Well, I shall be waiting for the next chappy! . . . Wow, I totally just noticed how short this review is. Usually mine are like a page long! Well, so long for now! Ciao!

LunaBela
Singing After Dark chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
wow, i loved this. your characterization is just perfect (detailed but concise). I wish I could do that better! I also love the ending even though you say it's cliche. It is so cute and it could definitely happen. love how she freaks out over what to wear (i'd do that too). one question. what does this line mean?

"some music was playing faintly from the pair of speakers"

can't wait for the next installment!
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
WOW!

It's so real! I love it, I'm not sure where the story is going but, I'll find out!

Loverly -Timmy

Ps. This is definately how we're going to keep in touch