Reviews for Letterbomb
Bladen Wilder chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great job! This is basically what i go through everyday. People want me to change so I don't confuse them with really big words and answer them with a qoute from someone long dead. I love it!
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Great piece. Original. Have a lovely day.

Twilight Starr
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I watch the crowds that come in waves/In limousines or on soggy cardboard wings

That's SUCH a good line; I love the imagery.

I like the way that this is a giant explosion of thoughts, and they all work perfectly together.

k.X
aKa MiLeZ chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
wow! i like this its. just amazing!

i like the different and stuff it shows the feeling in each word!

this a real good poem! i am impressed!
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I know this might sound weird, but then again it might not (since this is written in free verse) but I like how your poem looks. I mean the actual shape of the text on the screen. I think its very cool. The poem itself was an interesting read on its own, but the shape really caught my eye. Good job. This makes me want to submit the little bit of poetry that I've written.
MaDMaS22 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This is an inspiring piece. It makes me want to write a poem. an that is saying something. I actually write Spoken word. I assume you know what that is. But I also think that this poem would be pretty good in a spoken word. Well your audience would need to be kinda deep or you would need to explain the poem first. But it is definitely a thought prodding piece. Ah I love good poetry nicely done.
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I love the irony in this piece! You did an excellent job writing this poem. Thanx for your review!

Keep writing,

Sadistikal
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wow, great piece. I loved the irony of it all. You did a great job of getting the message across.

Keep writing!
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really love this piece. The way you worded everything here is so creative and unique. I especially love the lines, "Mathematical emotion is in Emotional mathematics are out". The way the last two lines ended the poem is great; it complimented everything so well. Amazing work and keep writing.
The Mumbling Sage chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
'the language barrier means less when everything comes out wrong' loved that line.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't quite understand what you're saying, although I caught some pop culture references. I liked individual bits that stood out as brilliant, but I don't get the whole. But that's usually how I react to poetry. Still, brilliant work. You do let your emotion come through (I belive you were trying to express that you're fed up with the world, and that came through. :). )
Noihseret chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really liked this. the words seemed perfect and the overall image was interesting. I loved the last few lines, they were quite powerful.
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
thsi italica and bold and /?/ and /!/ made it kinda weair to read-my eyes kept shooting around everywhere expet where i was reading! but you did a good job on this!