Reviews for Blind Yourself
mikidagreat chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I keep imagining if I were in his place that I would scream, "Oh my GOD, I'm in a *WHOREHOUSE*, aren't I? Arthur you sexy beast get AWAY!"

AND DAMN IT I really hope you update this year. I know it says in your profile that you like to finish things but meh. I get worried, ya know? Onto the next chapter, then.
mikidagreat chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
This is so creepy. BUT I HAFTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, so I'm sorry I can't make this longer ; _ ;
mikidagreat chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I think Arthur's pretty realistic. Actually, I think everyone is. I love how Kayla's not this perfect best friend because no one is. I love how Lucas didn't choose Steven or even consider it. God, this story's amazing. What I found interesting is that Arthur didn't know Steven was gay (because he seemed surprised when Derek mentioned it? or maybe it just came off that way) because he was so affectionate. Then again, he didn't know that Steven was a boy, either, so he could just be really. weird
mikidagreat chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I just have to say I wasn't as convinced of this story as I was by HB at first, but this chapter proved me wrong. XD Oh GOD, this is so amusing to me even if it shouldn't be.
Chompchow chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
... man, I think this is the worst cliffhanger ever! I was reading, was pretty into it and...then it ends here. YOU MAKE SOB. (I actually thought there were 16 chapters so far lol; prolly read it wrong) fkdkfd I hope you'll update soon!

First thing I want to say is that I'm really, really glad you don't go over the top with things. This story is pretty disturbing as it is and I'm glad that you don't make it...all "saucy" with rape or whatever. It's actually pretty subtle, which is what has me hooked. I dislike how some fics can be so extreme, for instance with fully detailled rape over and over again, ugh. It always leaves me wondering if the author actually enjoys imagining it, which is disturbing because rape and violence shouldn't be accepted in any way, right? It's unbelievable how some can call rape 'sexy'. (People getting off on 'guro' and all that..)

But anyway, I like the story! You got me on the edge of my seat flkfj. AND IT'S INTERESTING! The characters and their relation with each other - especially between the people in the house - , the way they act, ... I'm really curious about how this story's going to fold out.

MUCH LOVE!
justme chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
so lately i've been visiting all of my favorite stories that haven't been updated in forever and... demanding an update.

obviously, your on that list.

;) hopefully you'll find the time to update this, or get inspired by this again.

I find it to be really intriguing, Im not sure if I should love Arthur or be wary of him. Probably both.

anyways, thank you for the fun read so far.
anon chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
why why why must you leave us this cliffhanger? I'm practically dying to know what happens next!

Uh, anyways... this story is way too awesome. I love Steven, he's so analytical, intelligent, and realistic all at the same time. The way new mysteries are revealed just pulls me along, it's so intriguing, and keeps me waiting to figure out just what the hell is going on. I really wonder how he's going to escape, but since the story's only half way through (if there's still 25 chapters) a ton could happen and the ending could be totally unexpected, but you'd probably find a way to tie it all together.

Please update soon!
g chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
Please, update! :(

Pretty, pretty please.
MYQT chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
Man you really left us hanging at the end of chapter thirteen! I hope you update soon or I'm going to go crazy xD!
Touli chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
I love how unpredictable this story is. It's absolutely charmingly brilliant. I hope you update soon, I was so glad to see that the last update was recent (I only stumbled on the story an hour ago) because I've resigned myself now to the fact that most good WIP stories on here haven't been updated since 2007 or something similar. Anyway, yes, it's fantastic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Touli
Faline chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Really good story. I think the psychological elements and dynamics between the characters are well written. I hope you update soon.
Bellybearz chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
I love this story! MORE PLEASE :)
charm en route chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
I'm not going to lie, I've adored reading this story. All the characters are fun and intriguing, especially Arthur. Though I do wonder if his family is searching for him now.

Anyway, please don't give up on this story-it's pretty awesome.
CainReborn chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
this is such a good story! I like how I can't even accuretly guess what the plot is going to be! So it definetly will be a suprise when i find out!
lucie chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Hiya please please please please please please please please please please please please please please add another chapter i'm dying to know whats going to happen next
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »