Reviews for Fate
Bluorange chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Totally magnificent, thoroughly beautiful and completely captivating! I can't wait to read more!

It's sounds like a good romance! The only one I have right now are about two gay guys, which I'm not sure would be quite so appealing. YOu know my friend J Paine? I found you're story through him/her.

You have nice style! Good job!
Autumn's Shadow chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I'm a little confused over some of this. At the beginning of Noble Pov, you said that he was beating Artemis, but then he doesn't understand why or who was beating her. Was he justlying or...?
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Tge only thing in ur entire story that confuses me is the whole thing about donna and aphrodite and dmitiri. Love triangles are so weird, lol.
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
alrigth, i lovd ur story. Plz write a sequel! Usually, i write more mature reviews..but i cant help it! this story was fantastic! u have a gift in writing. cant wait to see more of ur work. -Salem
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
ok. Im a TOTAL greek geek so everytime u used a greek name, i was thrilled, lol. Cant wait to read the nxt chapter. -Salem
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
omg. ok, second review, same as the first. this is one of the best stories ive read in i cant say more. -salem
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
ok. this story is freaking fantastic! im not just sayign that. Honestly.
Bonny Abomination chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
wow that was really good I just knew Noble was bad news and "m happy Artimis and Hunter were together in the end. . .GREAT JOB! _ and I read your profile. ..you shouldn't be so hard on yourself this was relly good. . .then again I myself am very self critical so who am I to tell you what to do. . .we all have our flaws. . .
Bonny Abomination chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
wow everything in the story is just so sudden but in order to keep up with it you can't really stop to think about anything. . .
Bonny Abomination chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
well that a change. . .first she scoffed at him and now she's kissing him and calling im sweetie. . .is something going on? lol jk _
Bonny Abomination chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
I think Hunter would be better or Artimis than Noble
Bonny Abomination chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
. . .that was odd but intresting. . ._
Bonny Abomination chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
YAY! Things have become much clearer! _
Bonny Abomination chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
wow that was sudden. . .and odd. . .well won't find out what happens with out reading more. . ._
Bonny Abomination chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I'm kinda confused and the supsense is killing me. . .in a good way though it makes me egar to read more. . ._
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »