Reviews for Fate
Bonny Abomination chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This sounds very intresting. . .I shall read on! _
Hoodwynk chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
This one was a bit confusing, but still good. It's not your best, but not every story can be. That's part of writing. Still, nice plot, nice charies, and nice development of Artemis. She really changed over the course of the story. You might have developed her relationship with her dad more and whatever happened to both her traitorous friends? Although, this is not a novel, so thats not an issue unless you want it to be. Good job.
Hoodwynk chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
I love that Noble is dead, and that she is back with Hunter, though I wish that the baby hadn't died. Nice twists.
Hoodwynk chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
I love Hunter. He cares for her- he loves her, despite that he has flaws. Noble needs to let her go if he really cares for her.
Hoodwynk chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
I liked how you seem to be having Artemis gradually come to her senses about Noble. Hunter is a way better choice.
Hoodwynk chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
Very sad. Aphrodite comes off as a mother/sister figure.
Hoodwynk chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Very cute that Artemis and Eillian played a bit of games with him. It makes him a more likable character, though that is not necessary depending on where you are heading with him.
Hoodwynk chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Go Artemis for leaving. He had too much control over her- knowledge/power. She wasn't happy.
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Gothic. Romantic. Cynical. A very good start.
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Interesting start Very intriguing. And who doesn't love vampires? ) muahaha

I would read more, but alas, I must go to bed *tis 1:30am on a school nite oO yikes!*

Can't wait to read the rest! :D
whonow chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hola 'miga. I'm Catfish. I review prologues and first chapters, because prologues and first chapters are supposed to be the most review-worthy part of a story. ;3 Now, let's begin!

The first paragraph is perfect, save for the sentence fragment right after 'I ran in shame.' It looks fine on paper/screen, but when read aloud, it's just a touch awkward. :3

Second paragraph. I'm not sure 'gracefully' is the word to use in this situation. You can SEE someone walk up gracefully, but you can't hear grace. ;3

HAHAHAHA. Ohman. Love for you. I literally LOL'd at the 'What are you? A pimp?' line. That was pure gold, girlfriend. Lmao.

I like how you bolded those sentences at the beginning and end. Nice effect you got going there. :3 Your writing's generally smooth and your voice is well-developed. G'job.

-Catfish
79513 chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
Wow. Great story D

I don't know - personal opinion, but the part when Noble "died", I think it just happened suddenly - there were no series of events building up to it like a climax.

When you wrote that he died, I was like, "O_O Woah, what?"

LOL. But I LOVED this story! Amazing.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
O.O omgsh! That’s terrible! Her best friends abandoned her just like that! Oh come on! Arrg so terrible.

Hunter…he’s…I really don’t know how I feel about him yet… he’s so…I don’t know. Lol it’s just that his personality keeps changing! So does Nobles! Does Noble care about her or doesn’t he? It’s making me confused!
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
...Vampires can get high? o.O that’s sort of odd…lol
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
Cool! AphroditeXD and ohh, Artemis as in the Greed goddess! awesomeXD I think Aphrodite is…Artemis’s real mother! She has to be, she was standing with her father and they both have the same eyesXD I’m right, tell me I’m rightXD
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »