Reviews for moondead
bukangliwayway chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
very vivid!

you painted a cliche-ish dramatic situation with rainbow colors!

*adds to favorites*
The Salt Lake Queen chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I really, really love it. Beautiful poem.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Beautiful. I love the last four or so lines especially. I'm running out of adjectives to describe your poetry.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Guh.

This is, uh, hot.

Really really hot. The last whole image-part-just does it for me; I think it is just the ["you are the only girl i'll ever fuck" and you know that i mean more than that, you know i mean the words i have never said"] is just so lovely.

Wow.

- Noelle
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Ooh, wow. I love the feel of this - how it feels like a confessional, and it just keeps spinning and spinning and you can't stop reading it. Very nice. You have great details, and yeah, just a great piece. Keep writing! :)
Starving Artist chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*Big grin* You I'm going to love anything you write when you mention werewolves.

I find this to be one of the most real poems you've written. I like that...a lot. By "real", I mean, one that you've only taken slight poetical license with. I like the emotion in this...and the setting. Sometimes, things are more clearly seen in the near-dark.

Anyway, my favorite parts: "like the werewolf she wishes she was and under that night sky I whisper lullabies as old as time itself"..."my love is twofold once you begin to undress"..."and you know that i mean more than that, you know i mean the words i have never said".

Beautiful.

That's really all that can be said.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i love the ending the most. especially "as i bring you close to insanity". it's just...gah. you make my brain melt and i love it.

wonderful.