Reviews for Dear Mom
Jacqueline.E chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. I think my eyes might have watered. That was... heartbreaking and beautiful in a twisted sort of way. I've known someone like that and it's exactly her situation put into writing. Well done. I'm just in shock of that excellent piece, brilliant! x
Stifled Soul chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
though i cant relate to it directly there are parts ican

i feel my momdoesnt care sometimes too

keep writing! i enjoyed your works

-Fallon [sitt]
Bri-Cathleen chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
oh

wow
happyhardcorexxtwilightlove chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow, this is amazing.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
konnichi wa

How depressingly sad. More than sad really, but I can't come up with a better word. Anguished? Tortured? I guess those fit, too.

Wow, I cannot believe any woman would ever do that to her child? I'm so sorry for that ... That's just ... I can't fathom what went through her mind.

Sort of off topic, but have you ever read A Child Called "It"? That book burned me up inside - reading what that woman did to her own son!

As horrible as the content in the poem was, it was still very beautifully written. So it was horrible and amazing at the same time.

Zaijen

-Shan-
Lyrena chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This touches me deeply, because it feels like it could have come from my own life. I live with my dad now thankfully.
aridelaine chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love the emotion and sincerity in it. keep writing!
seventhchords chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I thought that this poem was very honest and sincere, which is a good thing. The emotion in this piece was very well conveyed as well. And don't worry, no matter how lonely or hurt we may all feel sometimes, there's always Him we can trust to watch over our lives. Take care.
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
this reminds me of my situation. my mom slaps me around too. and my dad drinks. just be glad u still have ur bro...mine was killed last year in September. stay as close to him as u can. i know i regret that now that my bro is gone.

i know it doesnt mean anything, but im sorry u have to go thru that. if u ever want to talk u can email me or whatever. its on my profile