Reviews for Such Is the Life of a Cabbie
Ibbit chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I swear, I knew what was going to happen right when he started talking about how getting Luka's money would mean all of this and that. I knewww it. (doesn't make it any less of a good story though) like I mentioned on your other story, I like how real your characters are. Despite Ricky not knowing that Milo was gonna call right after :p I like how they just fell in together, without saying anything or asking anything. Both of your stories so far seem like that. The characters are just made for each other, like falling into old habits. Its kinda nice to skip over the whole gay-crisis ordeal every now and then.
to leave off, this is beautiful, and thank you for writing :]
ibbit
J. N. Lee chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh my god this is so CUTE! Very adorable!
Miqnon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...Whoa.
I think I was blown away when I realized that there wasn't anymore to this.
binnyboo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
dhsfjfkahjfjsldkfaflakls;ldkj
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was cute!

And I love Through Heaven's Eyes!

Greatness!1
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love reading one-shots! This one was really cute, especially the end where Luka kissed Ricky near his ear. SO MUCH CUTE.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Absolute LOVE! xD So much! And the fluff! Agh!
Annie Jane chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
All of your work is amazing! I love this. I think that it was a great idea to split it up into multiple parts. You did an awesome job with what you were given, it was really random too.

Uh I don't think I'll write a 10 word review this time...

So I'll leave it there.

:D

heh.

loved it.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
He's certainly a lucky cabby! Oh-ho-ho. But I'm glad it ended nicely for him. Luka is really cool for a rich guy. :)
Cattails chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was really cute and really romantic. I had a lot of fun reading it
Bluorange chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
And so it is, such is the life of a cabbie... Very good and well thought out, especially since it's a one shot. I do have to admit that I loved Milo though, he was so funny. Poor guy he didn't deserve all of the crap people gave him(well he did, but i still adore him)

Remember man, peace is the ONLY way
Laurena chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
aw i liked this, it was cute!