Reviews for Past Revelations
Jemmie chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I hoped you are not giving us inspiration on kidnapping others,LOL. It was a cool entry. The pace was fast but this round I am quite enchanted. See you at the next chapter.
Jemmie chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Great piece. I am lost in the fountains of your plot.
Jemmie chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
The storyline is very good. I just tho maybe you could sloew the pace a bit. everything seemed like they happened ijn three minutes. The story in itself and its content is hooking me. Thumbs up for a great job. "The tears seem to never end" may be what I suggest.
Jemmie chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Very life-like and relateable. The characters draws sympathy and the plot is engaging. Well- written. Try varying the way the characters converse.
Jemmie chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hi Sirwade, This is actually Stephie. but I lost my account information a lot of times. I hope I do not this time. I am now a freelance writer and have won a couple of writing competitions, but you are still one of my favorites. I have been reading you- silently. Now that fictionpress gives me this chance, I'll do my best to help you out with reviews.

Stephy(my screen name on all my sites is Jemmie)

For this prologue, I found it inviting and of graphical. Its has great potential, if tuned down it could be actually published.
Mrs.Teacup chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
Although it was a little choppy in parts, I really liked this story! Lana and Isabel are amazing characters and they ARE really close to my heart! You did a great job when inventing them. LOL! Great story! :D
Mrs.Teacup chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Aw, poor Isabel! She seems so sad! :( I hope that Lana gets her out and is able to lift her spirits! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This was a really good chapter!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Aw, poor Lana! She's always wanting to protect her sister and now she probably feels like she failed! :( I feel so bad for her! I have to know what happens next! PLEASE UDPATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
I'm such a bad person, rooting for Lana and Isabel! LOL! Great chapter! Lana does a great job under disguise! UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! :) Great job! I REALLY liked the part with Sal, it was written so well. You could really feel the pain and hatred that Lana was experiencing! It was SO good! I can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Noir Fleurir chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
a job well done as usual
Mrs.Teacup chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
I REALLY LOVED this chapter! It was SO good! I LOVED what Lana did for Isabel, it was REALLY heroic! Lana is the best! I love Isabel too though! Great job! I can't wait to read more, UPDATE SOON!
Jean Russell chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
*stabs stepdad* All better!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
I enjoyed it VERY much! Aw, it brings back some memories, LOL! I LOVED this chapter! Lana is SO awesome, she just amazes me, LOL! :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
Good chapter, not as bad as you thought that it was! :) I liked it! Again, Lana and Isabel(or Alexa and Emerald) pulled off a sly robbery! :) They rock!