Reviews for Children of the Night
theblackmist chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
There are times i wonder the same things the main character does.
Marez chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wow, this story is amazing. I read a lot but I've hardly ever read something that's touched me in such a way. I really felt for Jamie and the end was beautifully done. Thank you for writing something so wonderful for people to read.
Pikpixie chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow. This was good. Sad yet also happy. Kinda weird, huh? This is a pretty good story. I give you a ten! (if there were scores)
Angel02 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
wow. i lost my brother when i was only four years old. (he was two days old) but i definitely understand this story. you are a remarkable writer. keep up the good work
I am Gone chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was so beautifel.I really liked the imagery.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Aw, this is too cute. *sniff* It's so sad... I was at first expecting the main character to be the one who had died, reading the first few paragraphs.. of course, until you said that about the four-year-old not being able to walk. Caleb sounds like my niece, looks and everything.. made me really sad to think of something happening to either of my nieces or my little siblings. Anyway, great story.. very beautiful. I got confused at points, but that's probably because I haven't gotten much sleep recently and am incredibly out of it.. maybe I'll come back and read it again when I'm awake, but I still love it!
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Wow. Absoulutely beautiful story. It was so real, and so perfect. I don't know what else to say except I loved it.
Merlin's Quill chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh... that was good...

Random note... as an English major, you've probably come across something that says "Writing in first person with the past tense guarantees that your narrator survives, because otherwise s/he wouldn't be telling the story." I've been musing about ways to get around that, because I've recently discovered that I love writing in first person, but I also love angst, and sometimes you just need to have the character die... to get around the problem, I always just used present tense, ending the story where the character dies, but your story has given me new ideas...

This is a beautifully written piece. _
Shinsotsu chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Wonderful story, MeghanN! Great work, this!
AinoMichirru chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
It's beautiful, vry soulful.
GS chapter 1 . 5/27/2000