Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
Nonstandard chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
this is good (:

but if sebastian is the anonymous person, I'll shoot myself.

he's 'flamboyant' than acts tough..and if he sends these letters than I'll just be SO confused.

eh.

great story thoughh (:
theapathycrusade chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Just read this story all the way through - love it, haha!

Winter is so fucking sexy. You really make his voice interesting, and the entire story...was just, amazing. And that flashback to prom night? It was heartbreaking.

Great work.
Rachizzle chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
WUT.

Loved the ending. :O
The S.L.Y. Righter chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Your edits are very well done. Amazing story. Wow.
nonaccount chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
I'm thrilled you finished this!

I went back and re-read the whole thing and I liked all of the additions except for one. The first letter that Sebastian writes to Winter you added all these, frankly annoying and off-putting, parenthetical asides. Then later Sebastian doesn't continue it in any future letters. (Let me add my own parenthetical aside, I could be wrong that it isn't "new" but I don't remember reading it before - either way if it's new or not, I don't think that it works very well.) Anyway, the point is I hope that you do publish this or anything, really, I think that would be great and this story is better without the extras in the first letter. My favorite addition was, of course, the cross-dressing scene - so cute! Not just Sebastian in girl's clothes, but also Winter coming to Sebastian's defense and Winter ogling him in the bathroom. Funny!

Good job showing the conflict Winter was feeling about coming out to everyone. I like the compromise that he and Sebastian came up with, 'cause as Winter points out he is still learning to accept himself and it's a lot of stress to add the whole school to it as well.

I'd love to read an encore. :)
Rayne chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Best story ever D
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Eep! I Lovers This Story! You Should Definitely Make A Sequel!
Andra Sashner chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Personally, I find first-person perspective a little jarring. But it was solid, really in Winter's shoes, so it took the edge off for me. The method of emotional impact in first person is always difficult to relay but I think you did it pretty darn well.

Over all, it was a fairly smooth read. Easy enough, believeable character maturity, and the thought processes were quite funny in some places. Not too heavy on the self-pitying angst too -must congratulate you for that. I also appreciate the general characters' personalities. The situations were believeable and real, the mentalities and personas seemed to hit high school right on. And I love the touch of gritty reality you put in there; the cruelty and that passion you can have only when in high school.

So, well done! Happy writing and I look forward to reading more of your work in future.
gothicHobbit08 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
yay! I am so happy you finally finished this! And personally, I like all the revisions you made and the story would not have been complete without the last scene :)
readmerant chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
At the begging you said that this was a cheesy introduction, and while I have to agree, I must also say that I love it, I don't know why, but I do. Anyway, even if I never review again, I can promise that I did read the whole thing, and if I do, well aren't you lucky?
Bluorange chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
I finished, yay! All in all, this story reminded me of high school musical kinda, except all slashified (which is like twenty bizillion times better) And like way more dramatic, with love letters! This is so going on my favorites, and I am making all of my friends read it until they can't stand hearing the name Sebastian (no idea why they would, since he is just so damn cute) But anywho, love it love it love it. ~Peace, baby B-)
Bluorange chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Bum bum bum bah! And so it begins, the adorable gay jock, who lives his true life in secret, what will happen now? Tune in next chapter for more of C,S,&O. Yum, yum, slash. I love it. i do, i do i do(i sound like ducky from land before time) But I really think it is coming along, no mistakes I saw. Keep the chapters coming! Great start!
Cattails chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
That was a great ending! XD I just reread the whole story, and I love the added stuff. This really is a cute story! Ah...I love it...and it's a happy ending! Yay! XD
Narcotic Affliction chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Brava on the story!

Amazingly fascinating and addicting.

An encore?

Yes, please!
Initially loaded chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
i really like this. It's awesome.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »