Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
Oh-the-Insanity chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Hi! I was so excited to see that you'd finally updated. For some reason, the second chapter won't work for me (I have no idea if other people are having this problem). I go from 1. Prelude to 2. Part 2: The Reason, which is the old one. Of course, it goes from there to 3. Act 2, so there's no way to read your new Act 1. Not sure what the problem is, but what a disappointment :(
Amindaya chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Yay! At long last!

I'm going to have to go back and read the changes. :D
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
i am fucking hyperventalting.

going to re-read all of it.

shall leave tres long review in the chapter 7 bit.
lrazorbladel chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
D: I've been visiting this for so many times because I was hoping for an update. Please please please don't keep all your readers in suspense and UPDATE SOON!
Curb Crasher chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I'm glad I now know why Sebastian is such a jerk most of the time, and how he felt at the time. . . . Still, hope this all works out! 'Cause Winter's hurting, too.
RunBabyRun chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
woot woot.
softmouse chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
i absolutely love the story, and if you don't update soon i will send all the pets at my house (five dogs, two cats, a snake and a fish) to haunt your dreams untill you do. i really want to know how it ends.
stranger12 chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
This was really nice, though, of course, kinda angsty (or totally, whatever). But it was interesting to read something from the POV of a character other than Winter (who, btw, has a freaky name. Not the name, just his lastname. Goth; it always made me think he was a goth when I read the summary)

Anxiously waiting for the final chapter!
Hanban chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Okay...

When I came across this story I thought that it was completed so I put it in my faves list so it would be easier to find since this was updated last July.

But now when I finished all the chapters I thought it was COMPLETE! So hon, you got me hanging on the edge of the Empire State Building. There's no cliff near me. :D

Please do update since I thought this is good (notice the tense) and don't be accused of killing us with your cliffhanger. :D

Lovelots,

Hannah

PS

You're a girl right? :D Let's hope so. Or else I would be awfully embarrassed.
Imagined Insanity chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
I love you, I love this story, and I will read it forever. It is amazing, And i cannot wait for the next chapter. I absolutely adore Winter and Sebastian. They're adorable. Also, I can't help wanting a story about peter...
silently.wAiting.foh.u chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
PLEASE UPDATE?
aicilef chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Seriously what the fuck? You last updated when and there's no fifth chapter? The last effing chapter! Please by the grace of God just finish it. I'm dyin here. Hell, I don't even know if you still visit this site...
A Solitary Birch Tree chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Arg! I about died when there was no 'next chapter' button to push... I want to know what happens! :(
Vicci chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
No? Where is number 6? I was looking forward to reading the whole thing xD

I love it. I was a bit apprehensive at first because the letters were oh so obviously from Sebastian, but then you threw in the Peter thing and I wasn't too sure anymore but it did turn out to be Sebastian and I was happy. _ Great story and update the last chapter sometime in the future for my needs? D
Karma Khaos chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
wow, this story was absolutely riveting. I hope there's a day you decide to finish it :]
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »