Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Haha, I LOVE it. More, more, more! I have a small idea of who the anonymous guy is, but i could be wrong so i'll keep it to myself. But i like the dynamic of this story and its flow and the song was a nice touch. Looking forward to the rest of this short story. Looks good!
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
awesome start!
tricksy chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
You used my real name! Somehow, that makes it specialer. -gush-

I love this story more than spaghetti. And that's saying something.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I LOVE IT! Make it MORE than three chapters! Make it go on FOREVER! It has so many great things, but my favorite of all is that it's a drama thing, and I'm a major drama geek. You could do SO much with this! Write more PLEASE!

Heehee...'puddles of goo.' I liked that.
Anego chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
ahmagad! T_T Another story! I'm in heaven!

This... promises... to be totally and completely and wonderfully awesome! I love it so far! It's great! Yay...

I, as cliche and expected as it is, love Winter. He's hilarious. Wonderfully hilarious! He has the same kind of outlook towards life that my friends (and sometimes myself) do. Except I'm never in a position like he is (thankfully x_X)

Lol, and when I read that Sebastian was a twin it made me think of that movie "She's The Man" for some reason. I mean, its nothing like that movie (its a WHOLE FREAKING LOT BETTER) but just the name. I dunno. Forget it. X_X

I'm actually writing a story about 'cliques' and 'highschool' and stuff too. xD It's not as good as this though. u.u Mine's... not well thought out. I just wrote stuff and went with the flow. XD But anyway!

I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this! Can't wait for you to update. :) (Along with all your other wonderful stories!) Cheers~ Anego
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26