Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
it's so sad what happend to Seb :(

fuck you, Adrian. You coward! TT
R.P. Ann chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I loved it.

Tomorrow, I'll write a more complex review, right now, I have to go sleep or my mom we'll kill me -_-

Btw, this:

"Stop fucking with me Sebastian." I growl and reach for him. He lets me grab him and pull him on top of me instead of sitting between my legs.

"Needy little whore…." He mutters playfully, and I tighten my grip around his wrists.

"I blame you, you tease." I sneer back, but kiss along his neck all the same.

-Totally sounded like two of my best guy friends XD Ian would be the one whining the other was a tease, and Jason would be the one calling names like whore, bitch, slut, prostitute etc hahahah. Well, I'll write my other review tomorrow
foreverandeverr chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
awww, I feel so bad for Winter( His name is Boss btw). I just want to pat him on the back, tell him "It's okay" then give him a cookie. :'(

but I'm glad they're finally together. I'm going to miss the amusing letters though.
foreverandeverr chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
oh my god...DUN DUN DUN! Dude, this story just keeps getting even more awesome with each chapter.
YaoiChan chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I love the letters, they make me smile. :3
foreverandeverr chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
'Y u always txt cmplt sentencs?

I grin cruelly.

Y u txt cavemn?'

LOL. I died at this part
foreverandeverr chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Sebastian is such a freaking asshole! D:

ahah, this story is so different from what I'm used to. A sexy popular jock is getting bullied by a gay drama geek and his friends xD

me likey.
foreverandeverr chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yes, I'm ready :D
vipera.422 chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
It was a pretty good story though it was rather short. I really wanted to kick Adrian's butt and admired Sebastian's courage when he decided to stay with Winter even though he couldn't be sure Winter would ever admit they were in a relationship.
anydayanywhere chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
This was a great story and I definitely enjoyed reading it. The characters really grew on me. :D
CaptainElf chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Wow. I really liked this story. I liked Winter's character the most. Good job!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
wow, that was unexpected! it feels so weird when "the manly guy" turns up to be a bottom xD IRL is one thing but in a story o.o

i've always liked taking revenge, and that was a sweet one *-* adrian sooo had it coming!

i'm glad it was sebastian, i thought it was him, but one or two times the thought of it actually being peter popped up p

and paris wasn't quite the bitch i thought she was, and dakota was actually quite ok, not that i'd ever be friends with a bully...

weird how everyone liked winter so much when he never cared for them, but since he didn't give his real self away, i guess everyone could imagine him to be like they wanted him to be.

thank you for sharing, it was a really sweet story
Ithaca chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I freakin' LOVE this! It's so fantastic and brilliantly written- just bravo, mate. ;) Loved every second!
allsold chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
It's Peter? *runs about the room screeching*
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
D'awwww! They're so sweet! I love happy endings...
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »