Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yay, gay jock! Usually it's someone else and the jock then 'realizes' he's gay. But you start right off with him being gay.
Sasugadesu chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Hi!

Actually it was my first English original fiction, yeah 'cause I'm Belgian ) And I'm so so happy that I read your fiction at first! Because, oh my god, it was really beautiful and I think that I fell in love your story 333

Kisu~

PS: I'm glad you was born ! ))))
Reeciez chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Okay, I'm way late on reviewing but wth? I loved it! I was guessing the plot every step of the way and I simply fell head-over-heels in love with the characters! Oh and let's not forget how simply silly everyone was. I mean, Blonde Bimbo Bitch? I think I laughed so hard that my juice came out my nose.(eww)

As I read this chapter, I had one of my many trusty playlists on and it just so happens that I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan came on like three times. Then it hit me! Either this song was duplicated on my playlist somehow, my playlist is too short which must be impossible or this song really goes with this story. I think I like the last option better. I also think it was freaking hilarious that Seb effed Winter instead of vice versa. Seriously, who was expecting that? I wasn't!

Well, I think I'm done reviewing and stuff. Really I loved it! ~,~
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
This story was amazing! I loved every bit of it! Great job! :D and I'd love to see an encore, it would be interesting to see what you pull out of your sleeve after this :D

Anyways, once more, amazing story, It was great! :D
randlets chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
A fun and entertaining short bit to read for sure! The interlude felt a little out of place, though a backstory was informative. Though the plot was typical, it was still effective. I do think it's not much of a "delayed" epiphany per se, it felt pretty timely to me :)
miss-reads-alot chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Awww! That was a really great read. This one is going on my favorite list. Keep typing!
Insanity's Genius chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Awesome story, excellent job! D
Rinna chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Yay! That was a very satisfying conclusion. You did a really excellent job wrapping up all the major loose ends, and I like how everything ended resolving. :)

The only slightly negative thing I can think of to say about this story - early on, in the first two notes, the voice didn't feel quite right for either character. However, that seemed to go away pretty quickly.

I love the characters, and all of their interactions. I really liked how Dakota turned out to be really supportive, and even Winter's dad making a bit of an effort at he end there. I already mentioned how I really appreciated the believable confusion you created about the author of the letters. When I saw this story was only 6 chapters, I was worried that the pacing would be off, or that it would feel like things were resolved too hastily, but really, it didn't feel that way at all. I actually think the pacing of events was excellent.

Anyway, as I said, this was a really enjoyable story and I'm glad to have stumbled across it. :)
Rinna chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Normally I wait until the last or most recent chapter to review a story, but I had to just take a moment here to say yay! :D

I really like what you did, making it really believable it could have been Peter, but then making it Sebastian instead. (like we all of course were hoping it would be!) But you did a really good job confusing the issue, and that made it kind of exciting. :)
Mars And KitKat chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Aw kawaii! Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
This story is so fucking good! I absolutely loved it!:D
Professor Kittyhawk chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Interesting prelude. Gonna have to get used to your style, but it isn't too bad.

I believe the system the narrator was talking about, the "cast" system as you spelled it, has an 'e' at the end, at least from what I can remember from when I learned about it years ago in school. And also, I think about midway through you spelled clique "click". Other than that I don't see too many glaring errors. Certainly nothing that detracted from the flow of things. :)
Crimson Dizzy chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Oh god. That was a very hot sex scene, but PLEASE don't ever use the word 'impale' when describing anal sex. Please :P Ow...

I like that Seb topped Winter. I wasn't expecting that, but it just seemed right the way you wrote it.

I love this story so much. As people have said, amazing character development (love Seb. I am a Seb fangirl). Each character was just so quirky and believable.

I love everything about this story, even the way you named the chapters was awesome.

Oh, and just to say, I prefer Winter Orion to Winter Goth. It has a better ring to it ;)

I have feeling this is a story I'm going to come back to and read again and again. Good luck with publishing!
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Love your introduction. I'm hooked already.

I like that Winter isn't your typical teenage angsty outcast narrator. I never thought about it, really, but for a deep thinking intelligent person, maybe being popular isn't so great.

'Ready for one hell of a story?'

Yes please!
SucculentAmbush chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Wooh! I appreciated this story and I just stayed up way past my bedtime to read it so I apologize that this review is short. Was totally awesome, I really like that despite the cliched jock/drama student, you managed to stay away from cliches and stereotypes. :) I liked reading the letters and the disconnect between how Sebastian acted and his letters. ;) I'm kinda hoping for a follow-up on Adrian too...

Anyways, great story!