Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
*grins*

First of all - the last portion of the last chapter is *hot*. Definitely some sizzle when the sex scene *finally* emerged. :D

In general, I absolutely loved this - not the stereotypical story I was expecting/that I've come across thus far on fictionpress. Your characters are so strong, I was constantly mad and annoyed at those two throughout the tale. While Winter's cute, I'd definitely say that Sebastian is my favorite. And booya to Sebastian's revealing Adrian's secret as he did. Adrian totally deserved it.

All in all, dude, props for being a *great* author. I'm definitely going to read some of your other stories and will most likely suggest this story to a friend or two. :D

-TemptedByLaNuit

P.S. Can I just say that your brief bio is immensely awesome? I couldn't stop grinning while reading your summation in its entirety. While I've never met you, I bet you're a kick ass awesome guy. :)
BloodyNeutral chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. Awesome!
spacedoutghost chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really loved this story and the character development was brilliant, you can really see how the characters and their relationships grow :)
chocolate luver chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Okay, I just finished reading this story, which I discovered some hours ago(!) and it's the SWEETEST thing I've ever read! I just couldn't stop reading! I loved both Winter and Sebastian(especially Sebby!)and I'm so glad that they ended up together that I feel like squealing in happiness! I also loved the sex scene and I'm glad that you wrote it. I must say that I was completely taken aback when I realised that Sebastian was going to top. It was awesome! I really thank you for this great story! You really made me smile!:)
sdfsdf4345 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
ah, this story was so cute :3

i'm so glad sebastian got back at adrian, it was awesome c:

although, i love dakota. i would love to read a side story about him w ahah.
xoxlizzie chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
This was such a good story! I loved it! FANTASTIC job :)
lost in pale blue chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Late to the party as usual, but I thought I'd comment anyway :)

I really love how their relationship develops in this. Even though Winter got to the point where he wanted Sebastian to be the letter writer, they had developed a friendship apart from that, which was refreshing. I'm a firm believer in that cliche that you should be friends first.

I was also happily surprised with Winter's dad's reaction. True, he didn't welcome the news with open arms, but he didn't treat him like shit, either.

Lastly, thanks for not being a chicken with the sex scene! While I love watching the romance play out, who doesn't love a good sex scene? ;D
Netrixie chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I am in love. With this story. And with you. I would totally buy this from you if it was in print. So I could love it forever, without an interweb connection.
Your Execution chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Because I suck at leaving reviews nowadays, I'll keep my fail to a minimum. Well. I'll try,that is. Anyway, I really like the idea of the anonymous notes. Kinda cute. I also really like your charactorization. Sebastion is amazing. Ehh. I like the story? Which is kind of obvious I guess. As I am making the effort to make areview on my iPod. Joy. Nothing else to say really, I'm sure my -fangirling- wouldn't interest you. I'll take a look at the other stories/oneshots you have up, and I will reccomend this story to my friend. She is a slash fanatic. Whore. Putting that aside, I look forward to reading more ㅋ
jezza3000 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Absolutely enjoyed this experience. It has been a great journey, and have found this story to be quite endearing and an enjoyable read. (Lol, this is my second round reading of it completely, first time reviewing... Sorry I didn't review before)

Though i wish there was a sequel or a one-shot of how there coping with each other!

But, Thank you anyway for this story :)
Lovebug chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Man i loved reading this story not only was i immediately caught in the story, but it intresting enough to keep me reading non-stop. Loved it

Sebastiaan was my fav character and it hurts me to see/ read that they treaded him badly when he was a fresshma. But i'm also glad that yu took the chance to write a part for sebastiaan. so cute
Lovebug chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Thank God i have great imagination im seeying al this in an animation style and me likey, he seems kinda like a fierce guy and what they did to him was totally unforgivable. Its sad to know that these things sometimes occurs in real life.
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
You make the "oh, poor me nobody understands me" cliche and make it work. That, my friend, is impressive.
fullofsunshine chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
OH MY GOD. This was the most adorable story! Thank God it was Sebastian who was sending the letters. I really liked this :D
fullofsunshine chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This little prelude is awesome! It immediately got my attention and now I'm eager to read the rest. Usually, the first few sentences tend to bore me but the fact that yours is so different and not typically cliché is what I found quite funny :D
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »