Reviews for Cigarettes, Stalkers, and Other Orgasmic Objects
lastkissb8 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Cute, adorable, yet slightly predictable story. Pretty Good!
FinalyFinished chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
GACK i love it.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
First of all, I am highly enjoying how well you write ad your wonderful characterisation ]

They just want to talk.

To me.

- love that bit
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love the prelude!
AmeriqueVida chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
XD The introduction was freakn' awsome.
Arastel chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
This was a great read, one I throughly enjoyed. I've recommended this to everyone I know. I fell in love with the characters, and was really sad to see this story end. You have a great talent in writing.
Bite The Succubus chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Winter as bottom... interesting. I like it when there is no definate role in the relationship and it can change depending on the mood and what not. Cute story, I really liked it! Thanks for writing! [:
mlo chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
loved the story! such as sweet ending! ]

the only critic i have is the whole degrading preps and stuff. you kept repeating preps over and over again that, at times, it felt more like a rant about how preps are superficial and whatnot. i have to admit, it kind of got a little annoying after a while. but in the latter chapters, it go better.

overall, great job!
aControversialSecret chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
OH its so sweet

why anyone would give up sebbi-kins I don't know

ITs really awesome

you hav some serious skill

albeit a bit shocked that seb tops.

Oh well still AWESOME
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
A.m.a.z.i.n.g

Love this story. I've been trying to write slash for ages, but i've never posted it cos it seems forced, or unreal, or just like some average cliche. Plus I wanna get a few important issues across - do you think that's possible to put romance and serious issues in a story?

Thanks, and GREAT story!

x
XxZarahxX chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Loved the story!

Great build up, lovable charchters and so much more!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
I like this story. It's realistic and just pulls you along the entire thing. It doesn't give you a chance to decide you don't like it, just says 'come on' and you have to go along with it.

I would totally buy it if given the chance ... and the money ...
Adorkabl3 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Aw, this was a really nice story. :)
NoAhDorable chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
THIS IS SO CUTE!
Night's-Freedom chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
HI!

I never read the first version of this story but I'm loving the prologue :D Off to read the rest now :)

Talk to u soon!

Have a gd day!

BYE!

x x x

P.S I think Orion is a better last name. Winter Goth doesn't roll off the tongue like Winter Orion does :P
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »