Reviews for A, E, I, Hate, You
UrFaveFreek chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
EMPTY! I can't read anything but EMPYT
Jade chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hm, this doesn't let me view it. It just says "empty"...The review made it sound awesome though. What happened?
Cupid's Jinx chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
um...empty?
biggerthanthis chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Update. Now!

(Please.)
Theres-Beauty-In-The-Breakdown chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Hey I love your story. Great stuff. And I kind of picture Chris Evans from Fantastic Four II as Ryan. Of course that's just me. Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and I can't wait for the chapter in Ryan's POV. The guy's out look has always been my favorite. :)
PaintSunshine chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
you havent ud in a while and i havent reviewed in a while sorry. :(

*huggles*
midnightbeauty chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Love the story, great chapter! Update soon, I want Sam and Ryan to get together! They'd be soo cute! :)

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
me chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
update already, wats taking u so long

argh
bookworm925 chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
BLOODY HELL! I freaking love the story! thoufh there's the constant use of swear words, it's great, really!

uh-oh... what's wrong with ryan? does he really like sam? i could realy imagine what he looked like when he was mad. lolx

anyways, i glad i stumbled upon your story!

update soon!

emii
October Rose chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
I swear I was laughing every ten seconds as I read your story...so now my family are giving me strange looks. The forty seven second shower in between infocommercials, Sam pouring her tea down Ryan's pants, Ava and her little encounter with Alyssa. Anyway, I'm really enjoying your story so far. Update yes? :)
dazedandconfused10 chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
wow i love your story!
dazedandconfused10 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
i really like your story
slee5133 chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
so good. love it. Sam's hilarious so are the guys. keep it up! update soon!
FindingADream chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Hey...I loovve this story (as I have stated in earlier reviews) but do you think you could...urm...update...pleeassee?
outsomniac chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
ah poor ryan. having the hots for someone so violent. at least he wont be bored when they finally hook up. too lazy to type more. all in all, supafly story XD
166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »