Reviews for And I'm tumbling down
Kaeru Love chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh my, that's so depressing... I hope that's not how Girl For Hire ends... Cuz I would cry. hehe
mariakay chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
My favorite oneshot of yours:) i don't exactly know how to explain it, but the emotions of this story jumped out at me.
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Gosh, I'm glad I found this story...again. I've read it twice on seperate occasions and then proceeded to lose it to cyberspace somehow before I could review.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say I loved it both times I read it. Very well-written, I could almost picture it all playing out in my mind. I especially liked how you portrayed a different side of a footballer's life, how it's not all glamorous and they would rather be left alone sometimes...

The last few lines were stunning.

I'm sticking this in my faves for sure.

Cheers! :D
jekodama chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Beautifully sad. So much melancholy and sadness, so much sorrow and longing for freedom. I loved it.
britty-tt chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You really have a skill for writing tragic one shoots. Though I'm so totally obsessed with fluffy one shots I love your ones because they are different.
Jaeiyola chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love this piece. The images are vivid, piercing through the 'perfect' life of this star. You have an amazing and unique writing style. (It reminds me of my quirky writing's teacher's writing.)

Can't wait to read more of your work. :)
Cherry.SKoW chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated for 'Best One-Shot' at the SKoW Awards!

Cherry

SKoW Judge
angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
it's so lovely. u conveyed such sorrow and sweetness and humanity into the piece. it makes me wonder what these famous ppl are like, what they think and feel. sigh, ur awesome at writing, so don't stop!
elisefey chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This is a beautiful piece. Really, very beautiful and so bittersweet. There are so many moments in it that I love: the woman mistaking him for a waiter, the fight over being cold in the rain; all these things that temporarily release him from his public persona. And the fact that he never fully forgets that it's only temporary. It's like that makes it more precious to him even as his resigns himself to it. Very nicely done.
Aphrodite Fruit chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I LOVE THIS. I love it I love it I love it. It's so shivery-feel-good! I can just practically feel the rain on my fingertips. I'm grinning; I hope 'he' finds what he's looking for someday... I wonder if all celebrities feel this way. You certainly love writing about abandoned souls, don't you? Well if I could pull it off as ethereally-sound as you could, I'd do it do. Fantastic, and favorited.