Reviews for Nightscape
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aah, I missed your poetry. Don't feel back about taking a break from the net though, since now that I know what really happened I do understand what you were feeling. Well, I can at least imagine...or one of the two. You deserved the break, and hope the general public cuts you some slack on the bullshit before I have to come after them with chainsaws. (notice it's in the plural)
WickedSilence chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This has a very gothic feel to it, not solely in the sense that you create a cold, harsh atmosphere, but also in the fact that the speaker makes his or her speech quite dramatic at the end. There is a feeling of final redemption in the 4th to last line, though at the same time, the image of light "gouging" out one's eyes does seem to reveal that feeling to be one of false hope. I like it. Your poem is incredibly descriptive and manages to be both fanciful and dreary at the same time. It's a good piece. Never stop writing.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Beautiful imagery and kind of has a strong fantasy feel to it as well. Very good and slightly morbid well done x
Alice Faraday chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is really cool, reminds me so much of Edgar Allen Poe's later works. I like it a lot. Keep writing!

Nmariee