Reviews for Well, The Thing Is, I'm A Guy
I really liked it. It's funny especially the exchange letter and Jay. TTYL
I Murder on Impulse chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
nice!
sleepiedreamer chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
the new guy does seem suspicious lols... or Jem is just rubing off of me.
atreyu love chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
becca totally likes callum and is jealous of lily XD lol

and just plain torturing her!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
my god i hav not been on FP 4 a long time, but it was nice to read the updates after all the revision i'm do'in. especially for science i think the flippin board changed the whole syllabus just to make life harder, itz like GCSE stress isn't enough torture, anywayz i'm completely go'in of topic, i like ben's character he seemz harmless enough but u neva know, and i really wanna read jem's piont of view, it either seemz that he can't admit his feelinz to alyssa or he'z still denying he has feelings 4 her i really can't decide which one it is, but i guess i'll find out soon, keep writin!
Moonlit Promise chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw, poor Alyssa. Haha.
twyx chapter 18 . 3/4/2008
Yay! I love this story!

Its funny and its got all the drama init..

And for the first time on fictionpress, its... BRITISH!

Wooho! :D:D:D:D
runningXwithXtheXwerewolves chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
I liked the chapter...UPDATE SOON!
violet-eyez chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
is jay some how going to figure everything out?
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
Wow! This story is soo interesting! I actually really like the dark sorta twist you take in it - I am definitely a huge marmite fan (I mean that more in the literal sense). I'm still looking forward to some fluff though, being the true romantic at heart. And just to put your mind at ease, there aren't ONLY American's on this site that like to read your story. I'm a fellow member of the commonwealth, from New Zealand. So when you talk about certain school things, I'm someone who actually knows what you're talking about. And I watch a bit of British tv. Remember Red Dwarf? I used to love that show. Actually I spent the vast majority of my time today while reading your story, watching the final game in the one-day cricket series between our two countries - which finished 30 mins ago. I feel slightly apologetic that my country won the series because I think the English side is actually really good this season - and it doesn't do them any harm that Stewart Broad is a total fox! Lol, if you don't actually follow cricket, that's probably more info than you'll ever need. ) ... Anyways, I really hope you update soon because I'm quite addicted to this story and am really curious as to how it ends. Until the next time you update, ciao! )
Diinaxx chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
I LOVE THIS story! Update asap
Daphne.Claire chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
that was a really mean thing for jem to say, is know he is sorry but dang wait it her where it hurts. great story i cant wait for your next update.
Twilight Starr chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
Good addition. Nice work. Have an excellent day.

~Twilight Starr~
dj-baker chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
hey GREAT STORY! love jems personality!

its realy cute how he's all masculine but very protective of alyssa! and even cuter is his jealousy! oh yeah jay reminds me of my friend which makes him one ofmy favs as well! please updtae soon! cant wair for the next chapter!
Guacamole chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
hehe yay you're back! and exams do suck! good chapter so keep up the good work!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »