Reviews for Kerry's Journal - Keep Your Hands Off!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
A rip-off of Catcher in the Rye, except bad.
Marine Wifey chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
LOL! I love it! This sounds just like me! LOL! I'm SO sarcastic!_ Please update!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is cool. I love sarcastic stories. This made me laugh, especially the ending and the run on sentence thing. Keep up the good work. I'm the same way about homework, so I can relate to this. As my math teacher once said "You are a horribly sarcastic person who is very disrespectful. And you got a 96." Okay, sorry I sound like I'm bragging.
Darkling chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Even if you're only writing for your english teacher, I still applaud this! Haha, a princess rescuing a prince from an evil hamster? I don't suppose you'd post that here? There ought to be more stories just for fun, it really puts you off writing. Oh well. Anyways, I love your work and I'll be checking for updates often!
Livi Z chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Nicely done! Bravo! I loved it. Sounds like something I would end up writing...seeing as I am in high school and all. I loved it. Good details, and description of the grasshopper teacher. I enjoyed it endlessly. Keep up the work. Expect more reviews from me!

~*~Breeze~*~
Pseudo-6 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I thought you said it was a diary? It was interesting though but I like diary format better.
luhkiebunnie chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
hah! sounds like me at school when they give us stupid assignments...
well i absolutely love this!
Casey Lone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I don't 'dig' reading journals but, this was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I liked this a lot! It was amusing and Kerry's views seem a lot like mine.
Vivaldi chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I really enjoyed this piece of writing. I hope you continue this story, because it captures some of the little known aspects of High School life.

I'm right there with ya!
Somebody's Anyone chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
lol

nice

was that a true story?

HEH

FUNNY!
Silent Melancholia chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
You've created a delightful character! I enjoyed reading this; a nice addition to my favourites.
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I liked the story. Kerry is a very believable modern character and has a definied, realistic (I usually hate that word but I think it applies here) way of thinking about things. Good job!
FFF1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I liked Kerry a lot - and stories about Gypsies and hamsters sound thrilling to me! Nice one, I hope you get the marshmallows and write more.
Mel C chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
very funny. is there gonna be more?