Reviews for Solitaire
Gabby chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
I love this ending so! Maybe not totally because of the good ending, but more because it wasn't so flashy. This entire story has had me since the beginning because of its quiet simplicity. (if that makes any sense) So to know that you ended with the same flair as you started, it makes me happy. It's different, but it's the good kind of different that people will be drawn too. Amazing Story!
bluetinkerbell chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
Oh no! It's coming to an end...But I love how you've created this ending. It's not too rushed but you can feel how frantic Elizabeth is. I love it!
C.F. Anne chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
Yay! she's off to England! *is so excited*.

I must say that I thought they would have to resort to sneaking out, but I'm glad their parents didn't go to drastic measure to make them stay! Bring on the last chapter! I wanna see the reunion!

Truly a wonderful story! Amazing job!
lizzeril chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
I hate goodbyes. Always have. But I do love this chapter! This is such an amazing story! This chapter really showed how much Elizabeth has grown. I mean, she finally got the courage to go for what she really wants. And I'm really glad how you ended it for James. He is such a sweet and true friend. I hope he'll find a bright future in England. It's also nice that Bess and James are going together coz I don't think Bess will have the nerve to go there by herself. I do hope she'll find Oliver there so leaving her family and her home behind would not be in vain. I'm sad that a wonderful story such as this would end so soon. But I'm also excited for you to update. Good luck and Merry Christmas! )
IheartStewart20 chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
Holy freaking heck! I am in love with this! I've finally gotten all caught up and am just amazed at it. But it sucks that it's ending so soon. Hopefully we get a sequel? Perhaps? Por favor? Anyways! I love this and I can't wait for the next update. More soon!
chocaholic92 chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
wow! that was amazing...I think that was a great way of resolving James and Elizabeth. I got so excited when they decided to go to England! I really liked this chapter...it was happy, and Elizabeth was finally openly taking charge of her life! awesome...

I cannot wait to see Elizabeth meet Oliver, and his reaction...or whatever the ending is!

yeah, update soon! thank you!
LeenElle chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
I must say, I'm really dissappointed in not seeing Oliver and Elizabeth's reunion, and I'm really hoping that that might be the last chapter you speak of? This was really well written and is a great way to end the story...I guess, I just want to see Oliver one last time, know that Elizabeth found him and made a happy life for themselves! I'd also really like to see Jamie in love with someone who loves him equally. Please please let there be more! Looking forward to Chapter 40!
castaways and cutouts chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
Kudos to you, S. Renee! This has been my favorite story on here for a long time now, and I must say you've done an absolutely lovely job. I hope to read more of your work soon! Happy holidays!
Sahara Hayden chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
Yes, yes! They're going to England! I knew Elizabeth would end up going to find Oliver, but the fact that James is going with her proves how strong their friendship is. Please, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens, but I will be very sad when this story is over.
Kindali Sidera chapter 39 . 12/21/2007
I had felt hopeless when Oliver left to go back to England (much like Elizabeth I'm guessing :P) but I'm filled with hope now! I'm so excited that James and Elizabeth are still together, for I was worrying that Elizabeth would end up going to England by herself. (I also feel a bit foolish because I have such strong emotions and attatchments for these characters! I usually connect with characters I'm reading about, but never this much! You truely are a wonderful author!)

This update has made my day much, much happier. And I cannot wait for the final chapter! Please update with it as soon as you can! It will be wonderful, though sad because it's coming to an end, to see Elizabeth's and James's (hopefully) happy endings!

~Kindali
bluetinkerbell chapter 38 . 12/17/2007
The best cliffhanger ever...with the cutest couple that's been written in a long time. Can't wait for the next update!
C.F. Anne chapter 38 . 12/15/2007
O...very nice. I hate that her parents were hard on her...oliver and Elizabeth are meant to be together! But that makes me feel even more pity for James. I do hope he finds another girl that is worthy of him.

UPDATE SOON...I am dying to know what else would happen, since you said "I knew that the night wasn’t yet through." the suspense is killing me! Yet, again wonderful job!
Caylei chapter 38 . 12/13/2007
GASP didy GASP GASP GASP! What's to happen next? what a relief that would be for her family to finally know, for her and Oliver to out there instead of kept inside...but gees! what's to happen, what's to happen? LOL, great, now i'm going to be making up endings for Oliver and her! Can't wait for more!
katja chapter 38 . 12/12/2007
if your story were a book, i would buy it.

i eagerly await the next installment.
euphorictragedy chapter 38 . 12/11/2007
I'm bursting with so many emotions right now. I'm so terribly sad for James. Poor Jamie. He deserves only the best. I'm also really excited because everything is unraveling and I just know that the plot is going to burst any moment now. Please update soon! I want to know what else happens that night.
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »