Reviews for Heartbreak 13007
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
"Only I disguise it in a pink party dress and call it love"

I absolutely adore that line.

It was such a powerful way to end the piece.

And I agree

You don't need to wait for heartbreak

to write a poem about it.

~Luna Turner
Isca chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
"Heartbreak is my inspiration." This line is very provocative and creative. It illustrates the fact that people often feel inspired when they're feeling low. Good work.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow this is intresting. You had a capitilization issue here. It's different that's why I love this poem. Peace.
lymli chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
heartbreak

is my destiny,

my inspiration,

my air,

it's my inspiration too.

good piece.
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I like it, short and sweet. When life's low thats when inspiration hits unfortunatly. At leats your write brilliant poems instead of wollowing!

x
Anna178 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
It is unfortunate that inspiration normally only hits when life hits too, or if things are at the very least bittwersweet. I guess that's just the time people feel the need to express themselves most. I know I'm the same way, and it's starting to bother me as well, lol.

Anyway, you certainly got the idea out. I'm sorry that things dont always work out, but hey, if it produces creativity...I can't be to sorry, can I?

P.S. Sorry for my stunning lack of reviews, lol. I was getting a little worn out with this site.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
nice! another view on love. there are many views on love and this is perfectly describing one of them. loved the whole "my air" because to break someone's heart is as natural as breathing.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
the last stanza got me. i think it's kind of cute, in a way. and true, as well.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Poignant resignation to Heart's fate brushed onto a canvas with a few strokes. What a tender juxtaposition of pink and reality! Briliannt! Glad you are writing again. I've been wanting to jot some poems that are in my head, but I am currently consumed thinking about the war. m
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is awesome. I like the last stanza especially. It says a lot for me. Excellent. _ Write on!

~Anna~ _