Reviews for gYmnastics
bangming chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

welcome to our website is :
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
human barbie. lol
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Some tips of the trade:

Poetry doesn't always have to rhyme. As long as it has a flow. It looks as if this one had a chance, but was cut short.

I think that if you are going to write about a sport you should write a more deeper feeling of why you love it, what the pop in your back reminds you of. Is there a childhood memory that makes makes it comfort, or is it simply it relieves your back of pain?

What is it that makes you so jealous about these women you call "a flexy barbie doll"? Is it how they look? How they are graceful? How they have done it for years, or maybe not long at all and get it right every time?

I hope I helped! I'll be checking up on your poetry! I'm sure you have a great poet inside of you, somewhere deep.

Erica Sky
MokikaStyle chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I know, I know Saw should be See and there should be an 'an' and not an 'a' infront of the letter 'I'.