Reviews for Xanth
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
this is the most touching thing you have ever written shane, it really hits here *points to heart* ive had t put my dog to sleep, cept i didnt get to say good bye, and this story, then the poem you wrote after it cane mean so many things to so many people, great job *adds to fav*
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
damn. Just...damn. That was some deep shit right there. Probably the best poem ive read...ever. I was thinking. You want me to print this up and send it to my cousin I told you about? The one who got the book published. I might be able to get you some feedback on what an actual editor thinks. Let me know allright?
Genesis Rose chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I know full well I could never write an adequate enough review for this. So I won't even try. But if you must know, tears are streaming down my face. It's not every so often that a work of poetry moves me to tears, but...

oh god, there I go trying to write somthing intelligent. Like I said, I won't try. But thank you for writing this poem.
FlameBoytheAnt chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh, wow. I'm so unbearably unhappy for your loss. This poem makes me feel like the loss of my relationships with any person close to me, whether it be that we drifted apart, got into a fight, or the other person is not with us anymore, is my fault. I'm feeling terribly guilty, though the effect is somewhat softened by my giggling Shane. Oh Shane you jerk... I'm trying to be depressed.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I miss my old dog. I can understand this with incredible perspicuity as i've lost a dog in a similar way. It might have been 11 years ago, but there are no words to describe the loss of something special to you. You did a good job here.

Keep writing,

Alan.

P.S. My poem about my dog is the only one i've never put on this site.
BlameTheToaster chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. That was amazingly written. I dont think ive ever come across a more heartwrenching touching sad poem ever, it was so...crazy amazing, and it sounds so happy and upbeatish but yeah...that was an amazing piece of writing you have talent my friend you made me cry and I read it over and over again it was so good. *hugs* feel better kays?
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Oh ... *bursts into tears* Love, that was beautiful. Your poem flowed so well from the piece that I almost didn't know that it had transitioned ...

This was amazing. It was stunning, gorgeously worded, and heartbreaking. Amazing. The end was so powerful ... and all the repetition (like that stanza with the "sleep" and "lay down"). It was all so great. And it came together so wonderfully into a deliciously sad poem.

I absolutely love it. fav

fav

You deserve it, my love.

Felicia.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I can't think of anything to say. I'm just at a loss for words.
clownfishgirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow...Just wow. It's so clear, the way you said it. Yet it still has rhythm and all that... It's so sad... You wrote it really well, though. I'm no good at critique so that's all I can really think to say. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

Stephish