Reviews for your fingerprints are addictive
abstractelysium chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow. Just... wow. Your intensity and imagery are dizzying. Bravo!
Wylloa chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
when all else fails, turn to cruelty.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Your poems are so graphic and THEY'RE addictive. I have never understood why I love poetry like this so much, because I don't live a life like this and probably wouldn't want to, honestly, but it's just something I can't stop reading. The third stanza blows me away. Keep writing! :)
riotmaker chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
you make me want to start crying and i haven't felt this way in a long long time.

god you write like i wish i could even think about the boy who has me wrapped around his finger.

"your fingerprints are spraying addiction across my skin/ like any new cliche, heroin...

badly made paper flowers, crayola colored and/ crumbled from re-folding."

and of course i love the last line too. and the beginning. and the middle. fuck i love it all all all. you make me remember things i never imagined could have happened.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
gorgeous, love, just gorgeous.

"your fingerprints are spraying addiction across my skin/like any new cliché"

my favorite lines.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
you, are amazing. and stuff like this, shows that. you inspire me to start some kind of revolution, revolt, whatever it is, it's big and loud and you could be the one to break me with nothing more than words.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
"and the bruises stay with me for days, a love note" - Oh, that is such a favorite line. For me, that was more romantic and disturbing and such a hauntingly beautiful image. Oh; it stings and hurts and is still so beautiful. (You. Have. My. Heart. With. That. Line.)

"(you drew blood, a tattoo of

marks across the surface and i am scarred, marked, owned)" - Damn. That whole set up-but that line in particular-was enough to just hold me until, you know, the numbness left and I could actually feel the stab. It's creepy and desperate and yeah, its love, but not. I'm really thinking this will hurt me, but I'll love it because this is just what I've been looking for for days.

A good poem that does justice to a subject that is often not given enough time and respect and-

Oh, it is one that makes me hurt/ache.

"you wrap me in laughter and unpolished lies." - Poor thing; it ain't the first time. :'(

"we curl around each other

like badly made paper flowers, crayola colored and

crumbled from re-folding.

(i forget that i never wanted you to touch me)" - That's it! I'm faving this, fo sho! :/

The whole poem is touching. Perfect, and its the tiny details that bring out the most real aspect of this and lighten up to the theme of abuse. I love those tiny details-like bruises and love-notes line-and the utter NEED and confusion and LOVE. "(i forget that i never wanted you to touch me)"

Jeeze, there is no room left to BREATH after reading this!

- Noelle
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
wow. the way you describe each individual feeling and then bring them together in that last sentence is majestic. i especially love the imagery of paper flowers, folded over a million times. love it.