Reviews for U as in TURN
Blublublub chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
NOOOO! IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED!

I read all of LaiTRAIN and UaiTURN today, totally ignoring my looming Japanese exam. But then I reach this.

sob.

How do you expect me to continue living when I don't know if Jesse starves forever or not?

Or if Lorren and Luke ever get to have sxc time again?

Ehehe, but anyways, thanks for even bothering to write this much of an epic story, I LOVED IT :]
ALittleLunatic chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
ITS BEEN OVER LIKE FOUR YEARS! UPDATE ALREADY!
Anon chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Its been 4 years since you last updated. Haha, it was getting interesting. I wonder what will Lorren's reaction be when he discovers that Jesse isn't as straight as he thought. Or, more accurately, as they both thought. Continue soon kay?
Oni chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Why did you not finish the story. It was just getting good. Was Nehemiah the antagonist? Is he up to no good? He is a little too creepy for words, though?

I am sorry that you did not come back to this story. It deserved an ending.

Good luck in all!
InvalidError chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Dude, are you, like, still going to update this? Because the last update was from 07. And this was just getting good! D:
Joanna C. Rice chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
more more more more more

plese

lukes dad is an arsehole

more pls
yuranda chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Aww and I was already hoping you WERE a pervy old dude who would molest me. D:

.. M molested by Luci.

So yes, enough of that. I know you don't know absolute shit about me. I've possibly tried stalking your stories while you were still active, but I'm no good at reviewing xD. But I absofuckinglutely LOVE your stories, and WAH you've disappeared! Kind of.. At least with this story D: Haven't checked yet if you've given up on this but I sure as hell hope you haven't.. not completely at least. Cos like.. JESSE! Omigod girl. D: I just got my hopes up at Jesse getting all hot'n'bothered with some sexi boy and no more chappys. D:

BUT. I suppose you DO have a real life, maybe you've given up on Luke and Lorren and Jesse and Nehemiah. Or something.

Not to sound too obsessive of course.. :3

Random glompy ramble-attack over now. Phew, that must have been the longest review I've ever done Dx

Much love to you Luci! Ill keep spam-reading your stories now

Might not be able to review much cos I know the feeling of wireless internet being a complete bitch to you at the most random times..
Ibbit chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Augh! Nu. you need to get back to this. Its wonderful :(

Im reviewing now for not reviewing on the last story that I read in a day almost nonstop. I love your little rambles.

Luck with writing :)

(and get back to it now..!)
Feel The Waltz chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Just, uh, wondering what an earth happened to this story? Lol
i-see-faeries chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Aw, you can't just leave the story like that! It's such a cliff hanger! You must update! I love this story and all it's fluff and sap. Love!
animebaby2000 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
hello :D i hope you get your computer back as soon as possible and its okay ! i know i would be a wreck if that happened to my baby too :) i like your stories and i read the other story about luke and lorren before so i started the sequel . there very good keep going
Rae Simmons chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
Wh-ell then. I shall hold you to that. Chain you too it in fact. I need more of Luke, Lorren, Jesse, Nehm and little miss crabb apple bubble gum in that corner of hers. Though see seems a little exuberant for a corner... Still!
SaintFable chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
darling i love you and admire your work but could you please update soon
Dragon-Animagus chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
This is a lovely story! You're so detailed in the way you write it. And just so you know, I have the same kind of writing style you do. I get a basic plot and let the characters fill the story out themselves! It's much more fun that way.

But back to the real purpose of my review! I can't wait for more. I hope your computer gets saved, and I'm looking forward to learning about Jesse and Nehemiah!

This is going to be great!
once rhythmatic chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
"And I promise I’m not some pervy old dude sitting in my compy room waiting to cyber molest you. Kay?"

Aww, people who say that usually are... Meh, well, as long as you're not that old and super hot, I don't mind much. There are many men who are near their forties and super hot. Johnny Depp not being one of them.

Haha, kidding, of course. I still think I'm going to end up regretting reading this, but I love the part about Jesse. So adorable. )
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »