Reviews for Hit or Miss
balloonfista chapter 27 . 8/18/2008
Love it! It's really really well written and cute.

Ri
YoursMarilyn chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
Good story.
lost-pfreak23 chapter 27 . 7/8/2008
oh, im very glad it had such a great ending! it was wonderful and i loved it and am sad its over but i loved the ending so all is good!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
oh! there is a happy ending to this story after all. new story updates?
Among-the-Vampires chapter 27 . 7/5/2008
OMG i loved the ending. it was so cute. and so

i want a romance like that. xD one that ends happy.
Jevanminx chapter 27 . 6/24/2008
Aw that was such a sweet ending. I love the fact the Svette and Adam split on good terms, makes it a whole lot nicer you know. Hehehehehe Logan is such a cheeky fellow.

JM
Alenor chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
heya, this is a great ending. i'm glad that adam's happy, it wouldn't have seemed at all fair for such a nice guy to end up sad. congrats on finishing - Alenor.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
i like this ending. i was going crazy over what happened to adam for a while though :P
CharlyB chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
I was so impressed by this story. I enjoy all your work but I think you really improved your writing over the course of this story. Great job; I'm looking forward to your new work. I do think the epilogue is a tad disjointed. I feel as if all Svette's wondering thoughts at the beginning needed to be addressed and we were just left hanging! Wonderful story overall.
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
Aww! that was such a cute ending! I loved how you didn't continue on from the last chapter, Imean it IS an epilogue and all, but still it was cool to see how you sort of slipped how Adam and Svette ended things. Aw, Adam's sweet to let her go! An aamzing end to an amazing story. I'm so glad Logan and Svette got together! Until next time! :D

HC

xx
N.M.E chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
Aw...This was so cute! Too nice! I'm so sad that this is over. This is one fic I enjoyed a lot. It's great and hopefully you'll write more stuff like this!
Tecna chapter 27 . 6/23/2008
It actually is sad to see this story end. When I saw the alert in my email, I was wondering whether I should read it or not, I wanted to prolong it becuz this was the last chapter but I also wanted to read it. I can't believe that it's finished, it is an amazing story and you are a talented author. I enjoyed reading every chapter, and I know I will be re-reading this fiction many times, it turlly is superb and I love it. I will be looking forward to reading more fantastic fictions from you, you are an excellent writer and congrats on finishing this story (I never manage to lol!). See you around hopefully and all the best with all future fics.

Tecna ;)
Seize the Day chapter 27 . 6/22/2008
I adore this ending for loads of reasons. First off, you made Svette and Logan together, you didn't make Adam a bitter asshole (quite the contrary, really), and you wrote it extremely well.

I'm excited to see the new story, so work on it! Haha, just kidding, don't rush it for me XD
live.in.content chapter 27 . 6/22/2008
that was so cute i love this story! actually i love all ur stories!
emilybh chapter 26 . 6/7/2008
am anxiously waiting for an epilogue!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »