Reviews for Hit or Miss
lost-pfreak23 chapter 26 . 6/4/2008
Oh my goodness! just an epilogue left! YAY! im so happy Svette and Logan managed to work out their feelings for each other, but it is sweet that Svette doesn't just run away with Logan and forget about Adam.
Alenor chapter 26 . 6/4/2008
oh i really hope adam doesn't end up hating her, that would be dreadful. cya later ~ Alenor.
JustMiLuc chapter 26 . 6/3/2008
Wow, haven't been on here it forever- but it took me that long to catch up on this story! Sorry for being away forever...but thisstory is amazing, nonetheless!

Only an epilogue? well that kinda sucks. Yiou should try and get this published. It would make a really good book- I'd totally buy it.

Well, I recommended it to a bunch of my friends, so they should que it up soon.

~Coco
Tecna chapter 26 . 6/3/2008
I have been looking to review this story in quite a while but I never had the chance - too busy with college finals, now they are finally over and so I can review!

I have to say, amsolutely amazing story, it's well laid out and the plot line is also brilliant. The story is really worth reading and I've enjoyed every single chapter, the characters are all well 'drawn' in a figure of speech. I love their personality, each of them add something new to the fic and overall, it's a superb fiction, loved reading it!

Tecna ;)
Among-the-Vampires chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
I love your story. It makes me so happy. They areso cute together. D I cant wait for the epilogue. Write it and up date as soon as you can. I'll be waiting and watching for it...wow that kinda made me sound like a stalker... D
violet-eyez chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
aww i'll miss this story when it's finished
xoKapowxo chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
one word comes to mind after reading this

- FINALLY-

This has been a worthwhile read,and i can't wait to read Adam's reaction and does adam end up with someone in the end? because he did seem like a really nice guy.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
i was like, omg. what about svette and adam! and then i finished the first line to the epilogue :P
Lady of Confusion chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
I LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE!
Seize the Day chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
Ahh I love it! I'm so glad she didn't make a split-second decision to just drop Adam and go with Logan or vice versa. I love the way you write this story, and I'm going to be sad when it's over.

Amazing job, I'm really looking forward to the epilogue :]
CrossMyHeart chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
aw, i'm happy they're together, But i feel bad for Adam!

oh well. He'll live... in fictional character land...

Update update update update!

XxCrossMyHeartxX
Northwesst chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
YAY! I'M SO HAPPY!
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
Aw. Finally! Although I do feel bad for Adam...just not bad enough to override the happiness of Svette and Logan finally together!

Epilogue soon?

-Kelsci
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Gosh I find too many things cute, and this was definitley one of them! Though I'm sad to hear that the next chapter will be the last...but at least Logan and Svette are together-ish! Yayy! Anywho, before I drone on too long, update soon! :D

HC
Diamandis chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
love this story. Is the song a real song? If so, what is it called?
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »