Reviews for Under the Bed
Bri.Ski-IceGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
:o holy djskakfh! I never thought it would be the teddy bear that killed everyone...thats such a freaky thought...

I loved it though..! (:
Adelois chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
GAH THAT'S SO SCARY
Luella chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
O: wow, this was an amazing one-shot i was on the edge of my seat towards the end. i knew would have thought that the teddy was going to be the criminal. i was thinking it was going to be a normal monster. oh yeah just wondering where was the father in this story?
truelala chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
HAHAHAHHA

Oh man.

I love it.

Now I'm going to think twice before I snuggle with Steve, my giant stuffed crocodile.

But it's okay.

Because he loves me. *shifty look at the croc*

Or as much as any reptile could love anything.

That was fantastic!
Amara Quinn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was amazing. It's been a while since an ending actually surprised me. Congrats!
Reaper chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
WO! Killer teddy bear, that's pretty creepy. I'm not kidding, I'm glad I got rid of mine years ago. And the ending was great, everyone dies. I love Reservoir Dogs style endings. It gives proper closure and no room for a crappy sequel (Spiderman 3, Friday 13, Nightmare On Elm Street).

~Reaper

P.S. Finally, another Aussie/New Zealander. The ones that spell things out properly. There are so few of us on FictionPress.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Heh heh. This was a good read. She always thought it was "under" the bed, but she didn't bother to look just a little closer...

Good job! Totally awesome.

~Bob Evans
Akushi chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
XD very nice, loved the ending. Definately changes the way I'll think when a younger sibling talks about monsters under their bed. Write up as much as you can dude, that was fucking genius!
Daemonicus chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
O.O!

*throws out the window*
Stale.Cracker chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
DUDE. YOU'RE LIKE WHOA O_O HOLY CRAP XDXDXD

THAT'S SO DAMN CREEPY.

Maybe try elongating some things so that your paragraphs aren't so short. Very well-written story, however.

~Frodo
ThInkInGoFyOu233 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow that was creepy... BUT AWSOME! You are a great writer! Loved it!