Reviews for Carrot with Limbs
Tigerwulf chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This was extremely funny! If I were a vegetable, I have no idea what I'd be called, but I'd definately want to be a spiky one then whenever people tried to eat me they'd hurt themselves. And bitter. If they cut the spikes off and ate me, I'd be bitter and sour as HELL. Hah. S'better than being a carrot. Or a pea.

'wulf
Divine Writer chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I would be...an undiscovered plant and if someone happens to find me and eat me, I hope like hell that I was poisonous.
Piffs chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Shadow and I do not actually talk to Carrot we just listen too her and try not to laugh are heads off. She doesn't really know us, we contimplated leaving a copy on her desk but, Shadow was Pollo and said I would have to do it, and I was Muy Pollo so it never got done.
antigonelives chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hahaha! Poor carrot girl! Did you show her this?

If I were a vegetable... I would be a patate because I'm that lazy anyways!
Piffs chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Haha! It sounds just like her. (I am in spanish with "Amber") I love the poem. To further allow everyone to see her true color I will leave a quote: "Aren't ther five seasons? Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn?" -Carrot with Limbs.
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow, you actually wrote this! I was laughing the entire time I was reading! So, I suppose if I was a vegetable I would be swiss chard. Hands down, that's what I pick.

Falcon
Miss Stellar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
HAHAHA I love this.

I know quite a few girls

who look like carrots.

TMorseCode chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Umm... this was very... interesting. Actually, spray tans look better on people than the whole tanning bed thing... but they both look bizarre. Anyway, if I was a vegetable, I'd probably be... corn. Yeah.
Torn Silver Moon chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Lmao, I love it. Its very funny, made me laugh :D Great job, it's not often a poem on this website can make me laugh...If I was a vegetable, I think I'd be a tomato, because no one's sure if that's a fruit or a vegetable. Kinda like me...